Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
rprimeaux_91
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by rprimeaux_91 »

Rachel here!

Obsessive reader. At minimum, I finish a book a week, but constantly have more than one going. I like to bounce between fiction and non fiction. I never leave the house without a book! Also, creative writing major when I was in school. Love to obsess over perspective and how/if a story should be written in which perspective. Get out of here third person omniscient! Looking forward to participating :)
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
omotadebunmi

Post by omotadebunmi »

hello everyone ,am veronica ,a lover of poems,poetryand drama,i read novels a lot.its a.priviledge to b here
Yemtel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Yemtel »

Wow! This site is so amazing.I love reading novels so much.
Joe2000
Currently Reading:

Post by Joe2000 »

hello am Joshua am not really a big fan of books but I like reading touching stories from brilliant authors. will I was in college I read a lot being a science student I was not really interested in novels but now have suddenly grew a fair love for them. while using this site I hope to see and read touching stories or novels of any kind. thanks
book_worm 101
Currently Reading: See How Small
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-worm-101.html
Latest Review: The 11.05 Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by book_worm 101 »

Hello.
My name is Elva. I'm new to this, but I'm looking forward to talking to fellow readers and reading honest reviews. Can somebody explain to me how this works? Please. Thank you. Can't wait to know what to do and be able to post reviews of my own. :)
ctfromnh

Post by ctfromnh »

Looking forward to participating. Always loved to read and write, so what better combination than to write about reading? :)

Caitlin
King T

Post by King T »

Hello my Name is Tunde, I'm a lawyer and a master degree holder. I'm an avid reader and I've always been partial to the crime and thriller genre, thanks to James Hadley Chase, but I mostly read whatever I can lay my hands on which most recently has been wuxia. This will be my first attempt writing reviews and I hope I do it justice
karlwc

Post by karlwc »

Hello folks. Just signed up and this is my first post. Any help and suggestions will be welcomed. Lifetime reader for the fun of it. I love the fact that I can be in medieval England or in a galaxy far far away just by turning a page.
Mslady56
Favorite Book: The Prize
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Mslady56 »

Hello everyone!
I'm Donna

I'm very excited and look forward to becoming a new member. Please reply by saying Welcome to the groups /forums.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome all!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
jramirez4169

Post by jramirez4169 »

Good afternoon. My name is Jose and am very excited to be here. I am a musician at heart but have always had a passion for reading. Hope I can read a few books while here and just wanted to say Hi.
BlondeLab

Post by BlondeLab »

:techie-studyingbrown: Hi! My name is Ivy. I work at a school as a Paraeducator. The summer is coming and I love to read! My favorite genre is Fiction. (Especially children and teen fiction.) I am always looking for a good book to read.
marie_18

Post by marie_18 »

Hi!
I am new to this forum. I love reading books and I'm excited to make reviews. This will be my first time making reviews though :)
Peter Frick

Post by Peter Frick »

Hi everyone! Thought I could read more and that this could be fun.

Return to “Introductions”