Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Aymen_
Currently Reading: Final Report
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Aymen_ »

Hi. I am Aymen. I have been posting book reviews on my blog since the longest time because I absolutely love discussing books. Came across this platform and decided to give it a try :)
stacy1990

Post by stacy1990 »

Hello guys, this is my first time in this kind of community and I am so glad to be one of the members of this group. I really love books and reading them as well. Hope I can learn more here in this group.
storm1620

Post by storm1620 »

Hello everyone!

So glad to be here, can't wait to read some new works! I'm brand-new to this forum thing, so fingers crossed 😊
Mitzi_mujeres0814

Post by Mitzi_mujeres0814 »

Hello everyone! :D I am Mitzi Mujeres. I do really love reading. I am also a frustrated writer but still going to pursue it. :lol: And I hope we can be friends? :)
OTgal46
Favorite Book: The Art of Inheriting Secrets
Currently Reading: House of Ash and Shadow
Bookshelf Size: 903
2024 Reading Goal: 165
2024 Goal Completion: 45%

Post by OTgal46 »

Hello everyone! I'm OTgal46, also known as Cindie, and I LOVE to read! My favorite genres are fantasy, alternative history, historical fiction and Christian inspirational; however, I'm open to explore other ideas as well. Hope to get to know some of you!
Rick2018
Currently Reading:

Post by Rick2018 »

Hello,
I enjoy reading to my kids and kids at school certainly here to enjoy the moment and expand my thoughts on all the crazy books out there.
taft
Currently Reading:

Post by taft »

Hi,

I am an aged person who has worked in various parts of the world.

History and Law are of interest to me but I will try any subject.

One interestv I can no longer pursue was helping isolated families with school ofthe air.

Regardsto you all
c4bersg1rl
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 2078
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by c4bersg1rl »

Greetings all. My name is Nicky. I am a wife, mother of 7 and recently retired. This is my first time join a community like this and I am looking forward to reading new and interesting books. I like all genres of books but my absolute favorite is Sci-fi/Fantasy.
MercedesH
Currently Reading:

Post by MercedesH »

Hello, my name is Mercedes. I am a stay at home mom to a sassy 2 year old. I love to read can't wait to broaden my categories/genres of books!
Ayandosu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Ayandosu »

Hi my name is Ayandosu I like reading story books like Adventure, romance,love,sci-fi,Action,emotional and supernatural books.
richardmushusha

Post by richardmushusha »

Hello everyone, Am Mushusha Richard from Uganda.
It is great finding this platform of books, authors, writers, readers, reviewers, researchers, e.t.c.
I love reading books and it is good am here.
RAElliott

Post by RAElliott »

Hello I am a 44 year old grandmother. I have always loved to read, I have three children who recently left home. I have now found that I have plenty of time to read and this seems like a good idea to try.
Speedreaderonthemove
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Speedreaderonthemove »

Hi everyone,

I am new here and still trying to get the hang of this site.

I've loved reading ever since I got my hands on a Famous Five book back in 3rd grade. I have trouble putting a good book down and also have a tendency of tuning people out which only annoys anyone around me (I don't hear them if they call my name). So I now do most of my reading late at night, or in a quiet place.

It's always nice to meet people that love to read.
*sticks nose back into a book* :techie-studyinggray:
pandaangelfaith

Post by pandaangelfaith »

Hello everyone. I am a mother and wife. I am also a full time worker. I love to read fiction and write as well. I was wondering where to go from here?
KathyQ-

Post by KathyQ- »

Hello. My name is Kathy. I love to read. My favorites are paranormal/romance books. I'm not a big fan of thrillers, because I don't like to be scared. I love animals, mainly dogs and horses. I'm married and we have 3 great kids (with 2 married) and our first grandchild is 3 months old. I am caregiver for my mother during the day, while my dad works. Looking forward to reading more books. Thanks.

Return to “Introductions”