Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
OnyxCygnus
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by OnyxCygnus »

Hello Everyone,

I've been a picky reader all my life but when a book makes it across the filter, I can't help but gush about everything they did right. This seemed like the place to help me find such a book and rave about it.

(Yadda yadda yadda took a few English courses, joined a few poetry clubs, read reviews on just about anything, all the minimally qualified background stuff)
OloladeO
Currently Reading: The Michael Project
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ololadeo.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by OloladeO »

Hello everyone. I joined this month and the experience has been exceptional. I am so glad I found this site. It's been a blessing!
Marie33

Post by Marie33 »

Hello everyone. I love reading books, preferably romance. However, I am open to other genres as well. I'm looking forward to digging in and reading new works.
Cralafir
Favorite Book: Rites of Passage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cralafir.html
Latest Review: A Bloody Book by Chris Bowen

Post by Cralafir »

Hello,
I am a 21 years old girl from South Africa. I absolutely love reading fiction books especially Young Adult and Dystopian books. I am already enjoying this site very much!
Thousandproof

Post by Thousandproof »

Hello, Albert Robinson III
I love to read all types of books. I look forward to some interesting reading.
poetvoice125
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by poetvoice125 »

Hello, my fellow reviewers. My name is Mary. I am a multi award winning Horror poet/writer/editor/columnist/book reviewer/character creator/writer/voice actress and narrator for several podcasts/e-books/webcast.
I have been deemed, "The Modern Day Poe" by my peers.
I'm looking forward to meeting each of you and reading many great works here.
A1-g2-a3-j4-t5

Post by A1-g2-a3-j4-t5 »

I am a 36 year old mother of three. My relaxation time at night is reading books. I love to read romance and murder mysteries. My favorite author is James Patterson. I also love to read books about recovery being I am a recovering heroin addict. I am looking forward to reading some great books on here.
Nimani C 22

Post by Nimani C 22 »

Hi, I'm Nimani. I love to read books with pictures and well known characters. And I enjoy reading novels
Fijianpride

Post by Fijianpride »

Hi everyone I am 30 years old and crazy about reading really like this online group where we can discuss and maybe refer books to other book crazy readers like us.
BabyGiirl2019
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by BabyGiirl2019 »

Hi everyone, I found this by chance one night and I hope I enjoy it ask love to read.
Paul Starbuck

Post by Paul Starbuck »

My name is Paul Starbuck. Starbuck is a Viking name; also, I'm a descendant of Pilgrims, so it's all my fault ;).
Back in the 80s (I'll be 79 August 7) I had a number of poems published in (removed by mod). and, in the 00s, an article online, in (removed by mod). So, although my output is modest, still, it's output.
I stumbled across this forum accidentally, and was intrigued. Write reviews of books? God knows, I've read enough in my life (my first book read was "The Hound of the Baskervilles", so, maybe I'd have something to say that is worthwhile.
Well, enough of me, except that I insist the last character in any written sentence is a period, or a question mark, or an exclamation point; words deserve quotation marks not periods, etc.
,"
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Robertmwadim

Post by Robertmwadim »

hi...I love review and reading books through online
Robertvillarama

Post by Robertvillarama »

My friends call me Robert, I have many friends and assure I would love to have many friend in this org.
I love science as if we don't already know the universe as we speak is continually expanding. The nearest solar system is millions of millions miles away. But we don't have to go that far. I also enjoy reading fiction. Detective stories, like "Murder she wrote". As I end my introduction I'm Happy to say that's only the beginning of enjoying the org
bwill12

Post by bwill12 »

Hello everyone,

I randomly came across this site and I am excited to get started. I love to read and am interested in writing a book. I think this will be a great opportunity to see that goal through. If anything it will allow me to read some great books. I am an avid baseball fan and spending time with my family.

Bwill

Return to “Introductions”