Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Reneecuffe1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Reneecuffe1 »

Hello All! My name is Renee and I have been looking for a place to both see reviews on books i am interested in and to give my thoughts on books I've read. I'm excited to be here!
jaeasley58763

Post by jaeasley58763 »

Hi Everyone, my name is Joanna and I stumbled upon the site by happenstance. I enjoy a number of reading genres from fact to fiction, western, romance,mystery. The last reading for me was the series by Jean Auel, the Earth children series. The book was numerous in pages which was slightly intimidating, but once I began I could not stop until the last book (5). I am looking forward to hopefully finding a club that understands what it is truly like to be a reader.. thanks....J :
Amarachisylvia

Post by Amarachisylvia »

Hey everyone, my name is Sylvia, am new here and am happy to be here
K-W

Post by K-W »

Hi all!

I've never been part of a book club before, but I've had a passion for reading for over fifteen years now, especially fantasy novels. I'm also very good at praising and complaining about those fantasy novels, so I figured this might be a good fit for me. Ha!
Vaishnavi30

Post by Vaishnavi30 »

Hello Everyone,
I am a 23 year old lady from India. I do not read a lot of books, like you all, but I wish to increase my reading capacity.
I am hoping that this website will help me keep myself motivated and maybe make more friends. :) And some money.
Innocent3

Post by Innocent3 »

Hi everyone, i am a innocent ,21, from Zambia. I like reading books but not all the times ..i hope i will improve my reading with you guys
ADIE DONATUS

Post by ADIE DONATUS »

I want to thank u for welcoming me in to the forums, Am Adie Donatus from cbudu in cross river state of Nigeria.I like reading and I believe this forums will enhance my reading the more. No body told me about this, I came to it myself. Thanks.
Jen7204
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Jen7204 »

Hello to everyone! My name is Jen. I love to read and write, so when I ran across this website I got very excited!! The thought of having a never-ending supply and choice of books is the best thing I've come across for quite some time. I'm actually contemplating writing a book. :shock2: I've got a few ideas and I'm still in the brainstorming stage. Maybe someday, you will be reading one of my books! :wink: lol Well, one can hope. :D

I've been a stay-at-home mom for the last 15 years and I'm currently trying to reenter the work world. Not an easy thing after such a long time! :shock: I recently became a divorcee (hence my reentering the workforce) and single mother of four children. Luckily, my kids are not too young, the youngest is 13 and the oldest is 22. Well I guess that's enough about me...I can't wait to get started!!!
ChichiHowe

Post by ChichiHowe »

Hey Everyone. My name is Shawna. I love to read. I also love to write. I can’t wait to start.
Abdulsalam007+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Abdulsalam007+ »

Hello everybody, I'm elated to be a member of this extraordinary initiative which hones writing and reading skills. I love to read and write. My favourite book is AKE written by Wole Soyinka. I can't wait a second to get started.
Pea-ce
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Pea-ce »

Hellow guys
My name is peace from Tanzania... Am honoured to be in this club..I love reading and I hope being on this club can enhance my abilities and develop other abilities which I did not realize...
Irene Adigah

Post by Irene Adigah »

Hi
I am Irene and I am new here,I am from Ghana,I love reading,can't wait to review books.
Littlereader3

Post by Littlereader3 »

Hi everyone happy to have found this online book club. I like reading when I have free time. I mainly read crime and mystery books but I'm also into science fiction. Hope to make the best of this club!
Khayeli
Currently Reading:

Post by Khayeli »

Hello everyone
Glad to be in this forum, l love reading and writing. Looking forward to review more books.
Nice to meet you all
Thalobleu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reading Device: B075VS89SW

Post by Thalobleu »

Hello!
As I skim through the forums, I notice I am in a realm of like minds. I like to read, write but I also like design work. Currently I work at a public library and am no accustom to reviewing what I read, but I'm here to try something new. . I am excited to be apart of this community.

Return to “Introductions”