Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Dani_lion23
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Dani_lion23 »

Hi, my name is Dani, I’m 19 and I live for reading! I have such a deep
love and admiration for books and the many wonders they hold. I’m honestly disappointed in myself for not finding and joining this site and community sooner. I am so excited to start reading and discussing with all of you the extraordinary worlds books have to offer.
Precyann26

Post by Precyann26 »

Hello everyone. Well, I'm not really good at introducing myself, but for the sake of stating the obvious; I enjoy reading novels, more into christian books and short stories(children books preferably) I do a little writing when bored and I'm glad to be a part of this.
gct-1958

Post by gct-1958 »

I have just learned about this site. My name is Gilbert and I love to read books and now I will be able to tell others about them.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Zahra aun
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Zahra aun »

hi everyone
i have recently joined this forum.
i love reading and want to be a part of your team.
best of luck to all of you friends..
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
dbt1892

Post by dbt1892 »

Hi, I am new here. I love to read and I am looking forward to reading some great books.
sdeannas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by sdeannas »

My name is Deanna. I just learned about this site. Hope to begin reading on my tablet!
trajoe1206
Currently Reading: The Witch of Endor: Vampires
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trajoe1206.html
Latest Review: The Witch of Endor by RK Wheeler
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by trajoe1206 »

Hello everyone, just joined this site a couple of days ago. Love to read but have never written a review, so we will see how that goes :)
Tnfarmgirl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Tnfarmgirl »

Hello fellow book lovers,
I’ve just joined the site today. Very excited to be a part of the team and looking forward to getting a chance to read new books! I read on average a book a week and some times have a few books I’m reading at once. I love the adventures and places I get to visit while reading. Reading has always been an escape from normal reality for me. I’m a major fan of fiction, but still enjoy all sorts of books. Looking forward to taking this journey and also being able to provide feedback and to tell my fellow book lovers about new and exciting books coming out!
dimberio1

Post by dimberio1 »

As a life long reader and now writer I am very interested in this concept. I am a published author with several books to my credit. My retirement from business allows me to pursue writing novels with a slight sci-fi cast although my latest titled (removed by mod) has political life mixed in with spy intrigue and advanced defensive weapons which cause complex foreign responses. Currently, I have several hundred books in my Kindle library of mixed genre. I like historical novels, historical bios and science fiction. I would enjoy reading and reporting on books sent to me for review.
Vinnie691948

Post by Vinnie691948 »

Hello everyone. Just ch cling this out. I love to read and have plenty of time on my hands since my stroke in 2008 left me left-sided weakness and I can’t transcribe any more. I’m excited about this idea!
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

kraninger
Currently Reading:

Post by kraninger »

Hello!

My name is Andrew and I have always read for fun but have never written reviews before. I am looking forward to expanding my writing styles and explore the amazing home of books.
LadyAz68

Post by LadyAz68 »

Hello everyone, :tiphat:
i am a ferocious reader from the time i could read I always have a book in my hands. I just read just about anything, I also write some. some of the authors I read are Lora Leigh, Christine Feehan, JR Ward to name a few but really as long as it is not horror I am good. I look forward to reading and discussing book here. :D

Have a great day

LadyAZ68

Return to “Introductions”