Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Paxolina
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Paxolina »

Hello everyone
I joined this group a while ago..and I've been struggling to use it but today i found a way to go☺ and i am so excited to take part of this book club..i love books/reading with all my heart.. since i fell in love with reading I've been longing to have discussions about books..i hope we will treat one another with respect and so on..
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Dzejn_Crvena
Favorite Book: The Greater Understanding
Currently Reading: The Wish List
Bookshelf Size: 2318
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dzejn-crvena.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Dzejn_Crvena »

Happy Fire Prevention Month, everyone! I found this site few years ago, but I only joined last January. Hope to meet like-minded readers who are children at heart.
GeminiSpice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by GeminiSpice »

Hello,
My name is Heather. I’m very happy to be apart of all this. I can’t wait to start reading all these books! Have an amazing day!
CrazyReader1076

Post by CrazyReader1076 »

Hello fellow readers!

I am very excited to join with all of you! I LOVE reading! Whenever I'm not working on my cars I am reading. I have a personal library in my room, I have 2 of my walls covered in book shelves.
My favorite series is Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans. Fantastic books that leave you on cliff hangers and always excited to read the next book to find answers.
On a different note, I am going to college for classic car restoration (sorry men for being a woman doing a man's job). Also I love working, collecting baseball cards, and playing any type of sport especially bowling or softball. Cars are my specialty, I am a mechanic and starting a new auto body job.

Can't wait to read more and share my thoughts with all of you!!
Last edited by CrazyReader1076 on 03 Mar 2021, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
gali

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Dweidner
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dweidner.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Dweidner »

Hey everyone. I've been reading horror and mysteries my whole life, and have recently gotten into some fantasy stuff.
LoubieLou
Currently Reading: Solaris seethes

Post by LoubieLou »

Hey I'm new!

I'm Alex, I used to love reading so much and I'm excited to get back into it.

I love horrors, mystery and so much more. I'm from the Uk and I'm 22 :D
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Ela Li

Post by Ela Li »

Hi! :tiphat:
I'm Ela. I've been in love with the world that books offer. Every time I read, it feels like I'm being
sucked in into a new universe where I'm meeting new people. That's the reason why I love reading; it
reveals a new world to me.

Genre: Mystery, Suspense and Thrillers,Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Romance, Literary Fiction, and Classics
_rhoda18

Post by _rhoda18 »

Hello all.
I'm Rhoda, i love reading since i was a small girl, i started reading my father's magazine and would disappear for hours in his library.
Books give me therapy, i get lost and they indulge me and get a feeling like i am one of the characte

Am here for it!
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

haleynnunez

Post by haleynnunez »

Hello All,
My name is Haley. I am a student at SMC and a global studies major. I am an avid reader and have a true affinity for fantasy fiction. The book series that really got me into reading was the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan while I was in sixth grade. There is something so special about growing up with the characters in a book. For that reason alone, I am currently invested into Young Adult genre and my current favorite author is Sarah J Maas. Books bring me a joy and content that I have not been able to find in any other form. I am forever grateful to my favorite authors and the pieces of art they have produced. :techie-studyingbrown:
talli_5
Currently Reading: Royal Assassin
Bookshelf Size: 40

Post by talli_5 »

Hello All

I just joined the site and am very excited to get started! I can't wait to find some really good books and start reviewing and discussing with you guys!
Awesome_gee

Post by Awesome_gee »

hello everyone, I'm so happy to be here, I'm an avid reader from Nigeria, I will like to make a lot of friends here

Return to “Introductions”