Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Campbelle16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Campbelle16 »

I am looking forward to reading book titles that I would not normally choose for myself.
KaH1203+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by KaH1203+ »

Hello! I’m a voracious reader like everyone else here. I am looking forward to discussing books with other book lovers and finding books I may not have found otherwise. My favorite author is Stephen King. My favorite book is The Stand. I love to read horror, mystery, paranormal, sci-if, needlework (knitting) subjects, fantasy, young adult fiction, and classics. If any of these interest you and you’d like to discuss, send me a reply!
tiffywiffy112908
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by tiffywiffy112908 »

hello everyone I am really in to reading and I want to discuss a lot about books
Hreview
Currently Reading:

Post by Hreview »

Hello everyone,
I’m new here,I love to read and I found out about this site not long ago.
I’m a fan of thrillers,mystery,crime fiction,western books.Looking forward to enjoying my stay here
wizardr

Post by wizardr »

Good day everyone, im new here and i think this place is of much interesting , because i am fond of books
Kendras26
Currently Reading:

Post by Kendras26 »

Hello,
I’m new here. Found this site by accident. I love reading, so this should be fun.
ehas64

Post by ehas64 »

Hello,

I'm new here and just found this site today. I love to read fantasy, murder, mystery, romance, science fiction, and many more.
bama93chas

Post by bama93chas »

hello, I am brittany and a very avid reader. I decided why not get some side cash for doing something that I enjoy. I enjoy reading romances, mysterys, fiction, scifi.
Mama Gigi 8

Post by Mama Gigi 8 »

Hello, everyone! My name is Jeanna. I am a wife, mother of 8 kids and have a full time job. I enjoy reading and being creative when I can.
pbrumitt89
Favorite Author: Tijan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
fav_author_id: 14277

Post by pbrumitt89 »

Hello! My name is Pam and I just found this site today after seeing ARC reviews on Goodreads and doing some digging on how to get into that (because of course I want new free books and the potential to get paid to read them!). I read almost any genre of book but I would say scifi, fantasy, and romance are my go-to's. My favorite books right now are the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon, the Court of Thorn and Roses series by Sarah Maas, and Hate to Love You by Tijan. I have two babies, a five year old and a two month old so reading is my alone time and break from reality! I am looking forward to discovering and discussing some new books!
Layke70

Post by Layke70 »

Hi there everyone! My name is Susan and just recently joined the onlinebookclub. I am married with 3 children. I have 2 daughters and a son. 24,15, and 13. :D I hope to get to know everyone, and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. =)

Susan/Layke70
QarleenHuinzel

Post by QarleenHuinzel »

Hey everyone,

Found this site while looking for book recommendations. This sounds like it could be fun!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Bold_07

Post by Bold_07 »

Hi everyone,
I am Nelson, i have a great interest in reading and appreciate information rightly communicated.
Baileafasaurus

Post by Baileafasaurus »

Hi everyone, just joined to try my hand at book reviews while going to school. I love history, romance, action, adventure, fantasy, folklore, myths, fairytails, comedy, YA, and I'm sure some other subjects I can't think of at the moment. Pleased to make your acquaintance :)

Return to “Introductions”