Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
toni123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by toni123 »

hi my name is veronica you can call me ronnie I like to write and thought this wood be a great way to meet new people and make pasos anyway this is good for me. :)
Marlizorm

Post by Marlizorm »

Hello there!

My name is Mary! I've always been an avid reader and writer, and am always looking for new books! I work full-time in an elementary school (studying to be a teacher!), so I love reading all kinds of books. I also love to act, sing (I have a degree in Music), and dance. I play a Faerie in my local Renaissance Faire, and happen to also love makeup.
Ljyager
Currently Reading: The Different Kinds Of Monsters
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Ljyager »

Hi,

My name is Laura and I love reading. I have tried my hand at writing, but never had the time to finish. I am looking forward to getting to reading and reviewing lots of exciting books.
lakamokolaka

Post by lakamokolaka »

Hi,

My name is steph and I came here in hopes to find some new books I might be into hope to get to know you guys eventually.
BethOLee
Currently Reading: Burn Bright
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by BethOLee »

Hello, I love reading! I read paperbacks, hardbacks, on tablet, on my phone and listen to audiobooks. Favorite genres are Sci Fi, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Mystery and Young Adult. Love going to book conventions and meeting authors (do not do as often as I want but when I can).
Excited to expand my reading choices.
stewaka2

Post by stewaka2 »

Hello Everyone. New participant here and not sure about how to get started. I've never done this before so I'm a little nervous about being attached to a public forum. I love to read mysteries and adventures. Clive Cussler is one of my favorite writers. Looking forward to this new experience.
AngSchlotter76
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by AngSchlotter76 »

Hi everyone. I love to read books. It has always been my way to escape. I cannot wait to begin.
ashfaymag38
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by ashfaymag38 »

Good morning everyone!

I am currently the director of a surgical technology program a local college. My not so long term goals are to work from home. I stumbled upon this book club during my daily effort to find other resources that involve working from home. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, learn anything knew or do anything complicated. I'm ready for a non-traditional work week and hours. If I get a little change from doing something I love (reading), then wonderful. If not, that's o.k. too!

My taste in reading is all over the map. Being an educator, I'm all about history, biographies or a medical journal. But then, I'm just as comfortable with True Crime and humor.

My husband and I have 5 kids. We are empty-nesters (more time for reading now)! We do have a 140 pound Rott/Mastiff mix who may as well be another child. We love camping, fishing, travel and anything to do with our his/hers Dodge Ram Trucks (It's a Texas thing).

I look forward to getting started!

Sheila Spence
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Godslove27

Post by Godslove27 »

Hi everyone,
My name is Florence, I love to read novels,motivational books,comic books and any other book i find interesting and I think this platform will create the opportunity to explore other genres of books.
cheers!
Lross81
Currently Reading:

Post by Lross81 »

I'm an avid reader and happened upon this by accident(happy accident-) I'm a mom of 3 boys so we're always busy but I always have time for me and my books, can't wait to get started!!
gen_g
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

Hi, I just joined today; looking forward to read more books and to enhance my critical skills!
terpsfan08
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by terpsfan08 »

Hello!! My name is Heather Agee, single mom from Baltimore, MD. I just joined today and can't believe this is the first time I have heard of this site. Very interesting and super excited to get started.
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
PemGirl91
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by PemGirl91 »

Hi everyone I'm PemGirl91 also know as Tonya Pemberton new mom of a babygirl.. Might I add a single mom struggling with income and emotional support and stability... But I promise I'm doing well just wanna do better for my baby.

Return to “Introductions”