Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Stella900
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Stella900 »

Hi, I live in Perth Western Australia & I love to read. Mystery, suspense, autobiographies, romance etc, I spend a lot of money on books because I read so much, I was drawn to this sight for the opportunity to read lots of books & share my opinions. I cant wait to get started :D
cin_

Post by cin_ »

Hi guys my name is Cinddy and I’m 20 years old. I recently started reading and I love it. I’m so glad I found this and looking forward to sharing with you guys.
blingqueen

Post by blingqueen »

Hi from New Mexico. I am retired, I have a jewelry business I am working on expanding and between designing new pieces I read to expand my mind. :D
mcatano1
Currently Reading: Nightlord: Sunset
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by mcatano1 »

Hi, my name is Marrisa. I enjoy reading a lot. I can't wait to read some interesting books and discuss them with everyone.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Ashieanna

Post by Ashieanna »

Hi everyone,i'm Ashieanna. I love reading. It relaxes me. I don't have a preference for genres so i usually end up browsing goodreads for book reviews to know what i should read next. I'm really excited to join.
Kaylad325
Currently Reading:

Post by Kaylad325 »

Hello, I'm Kayla and I just joined and ready to get started reading. I have alot of free time to do so. I use to read alot as a kid and I've read every Goosebumps book there is!
Sparks_2017

Post by Sparks_2017 »

Hi y’all! I’m Kelsey from Oklahoma. I just joined today and am so excited to start reading! I love reading, it really helps relax me when I’m stressed out. It also gives me an escape from the real world for a bit! I look forward to see how this goes! :)
fayehyslop

Post by fayehyslop »

Hi everyone! This is Faye, excited to be here! #BookLover #iLoveToRead :techie-reference:
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
ladii21
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by ladii21 »

hi everyone

I am 29 years old and i love reading. I havent been able to do much since I have had my kids but I am hoping i can get back into it. Looking forward to discussing books with you guys
Jessieverdugo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Jessieverdugo »

Hello! I am new here and I absolutely love reading. I will read any type of book as long as it gets my attention by the 2nd chapter. If I'm not into the story I will still finish the book because I can't leave it unread, it just takes me a bit longer to finish it. I have read some good books lately and am looking forward to finding some others of interest.
Leoima11

Post by Leoima11 »

Hello everyone.
Book reading is both a passion and a hobby. I got hooked when I was 11 years old and found a heaven at the NYC public library! please understand that I immigrated from the Dominican Republic at the age of 10 at a time where there were no free libraries unless you were of the elite society.

Reading for me was a way of escaping, travelling and finding new worlds to visit, you see we didn't travel like everyone else did because we didn't have that option. The only place we really went was the local pool, park or beach. Reading was my only way out.

Every genre is interesting to me, my favorite right now is SyFy with a hint of drama and romance. Give me vamps, shifters and witches anytime; however I am open to other genres and I will give new indie writers a chance provided there is a good plot.

I have read all of Lauren K Hamilton's Anita Blake series, Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments Series, Charlene Harris' Sookie Stackhouse +True Blood series and Mary Janice Davidson's Dead and Unwed Series...as well as Dan Brown, Steven King and VC Andrews (as a teen), Danielle Steel ( in my 20's) and I can keep going.

My eldest daughter is an avid reader like me and my youngest is on her way. I prefer eBooks since a kindle, tablet or my phone are less bulky and fit anywhere. Oh! and I used to be a member of BOM years ago!
I apologize for the long intro...
Beck_Jones

Post by Beck_Jones »

Hello everyone! I'm a 47 yr old mama of 4 and granny of 2 who has been married for nearly 30 yrs. Reading and writing are my passions and I'm just so excited to have found this group. I can't wait to get started!
saturngravity
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by saturngravity »

Hi everyone, I’m Ernesto and I have loved books all my life. Hope we can discuss our enjoyment of books and the many places they take us! :D
Last edited by saturngravity on 06 Apr 2018, 01:15, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introductions”