Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Patience Patience
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Patience Patience »

Hello! I am a 22 years old. Am an undergraduate and a naturalist. I have strong affinity for books such as Inspirational/Motivational, Romance, Thrillers and Ideal filled discussions.
They is the saying that Readers are Leaders and that is my propellar. I have a dream of publishing my books one day and believe being here will help.
My favorite quote is Be yourself cuz you are at your best in yousrself :idea2:
Cpetrich123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Cpetrich123 »

Hello, my name is Carol. I am a new retiree and an avid reader of books. I love biographies, historical romances and historical novels. I am looking forward to reading and reviewing books.
traceg

Post by traceg »

Hello everyone, I just joined and still trying to figure out how to navigate all the different sections of this website. I have always been an avid reader and enjoy a wide variety of books from thriller novels to non-fiction. I am really excited about being able to read and review different books here :)
NocturnalPenguin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by NocturnalPenguin »

Heyo~
I'm an avid reader who loves to read fantasy, but I'll pick up anything as long as it's well-written and keeps me on edge. I've been reading for quite a few years now and can sometimes just get lost in a book, so much so that it puts me behind in other areas =/. I found this website through my sister, and I thought it seemed like my kind of thing, so I signed up.
Sport2000

Post by Sport2000 »

Hi
I am 44 years female, love to read books on topics like motivation, Astronomy, literature. I was looking for a platform to deliver my honest thoughts about media Tv series or programs where I saw unacceptable norms but i guess it may turn out ok for a book too. It does represents someone's mind and thoughts. After all we all want to be heard now and then.
I hope I also find good friends here for discussions.
Love to do fitness and yoga.
Thanks. :tiphat:
Ivy Ajema

Post by Ivy Ajema »

Hi freinds i believe that everyone on this site loves reading and preferences are different depending on a particular person.i just got this site by chance.and am happy.hope to interact with you guys everyday.i love Romantic novels,poetry and books that talk about diverse cultures.happy to be here
Greg4
Currently Reading: No Game For a Dame
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Greg4 »

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi. I am retired schoolteacher and love reading. Look forward to reading and reviewing and discussing reviews.
Bookworm_1111

Post by Bookworm_1111 »

Hello there !
I am new and decided to introduce myself.
I am 20s female who used to be a big book worm and am trying to get back into becoming one again. I like to read different varieties of books, and poetry. I’m also a student on my way to getting a degree. I have decided to try and become a book reviewer as well. Thank you (:
phynix

Post by phynix »

hi guys, am phynix
i love reading and movies
Keisho

Post by Keisho »

Hello Everyone,

I'm 31 female, avid reader, mum and employee. My life right now is so busy I never find time to read. Hoping that joining a book club will help me read more. As long as a book is engaging, insightful and interesting, i'll read it.
Laura23
Currently Reading:

Post by Laura23 »

Hi, I love reading, a proper bookworm! Looking forward to getting involved in the discussions :D
ejrhoades
Favorite Book: into the wilderness
Currently Reading: Lake in the Clouds
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by ejrhoades »

Hello, I just joined and am looking forward to reading lots of new books. I am a retired teacher and love to read, my favorite genre is historical fiction. I am getting into writing a little more as well, especially with our family history.
LoriLoud007

Post by LoriLoud007 »

Hey everyone.. I love reading books especially mystery novels..I just love holding it and imagining the scene before me..a student from Nigeria so pls let's all get along!
Monaighanian

Post by Monaighanian »

Hi
My name is mona im 26 years old. İ graduated in civil engineering and students of paychology at sakarya university turkey. İm from iran and now living in turkey.
toritope-56

Post by toritope-56 »

Helloo...I'm Tope from Nigeria . I love reading novels to improve my thinking ability and most of the times to beat boredom. Can't wait to start reading...

Return to “Introductions”