Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
smjeff2
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by smjeff2 »

Hi My name is smjeff and I love reading! Not just the sci-fantansy, romance, national geo, western, you name it I love to read. I even read the news daily paper, I may read more of the sci-fi romance but hey someone has too! i seen this online book club and I thought to myself " this is really something that I feel will help me get more books out there that I enjoy reading as well as let me in on books that might strike my fancy for later reading. I have two kindles so e-reading has become an everyday occurrence for me. I'm not even sure how many books those e-readers hold but let me tell you they hold quiet a bit! I'm looking forward to stretching my horizons of reading and informing others of my opinion, what I think is something others might be interested in and what I for myself might find interesting. Thanks for the opportunity to get out there and read!!

Smjeff2
m_chaser78
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by m_chaser78 »

:D Hi! My Name is m_chaser78 and I'm new on here! I enjoy reading anything that is romantic, sappy with a little comedy mixed in it. I also enjoy sci-fi/ Fantasy books too! Bring on the vampires and aliens! 😂

Happy Reading!
M_chaser78
kul-4200
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by kul-4200 »

Hi, my name is Rita. Excited to get started.
armar106
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-armar106.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by armar106 »

Hello everyone, I'm super excited about becoming a part of this online community! I have always been engulfed in the world of English language arts and I'd love to be more committed to reading and writing. I'm from New Mexico and was born in Nevada.
Stella_Isaac

Post by Stella_Isaac »

I love reading. Well that’s probably a given. I love it so much though that when I was a child my punishment would be to not be allowed to read. My mom figured out that I could still have way too much fun as long as I had a book. I’m especially interested in true crime and psychological thrillers and mysteries. But I was in to them way longer than they’ve been in the limelight lately. I’m 36 and married. No kids yet but I’d love to pass along my love to my child/children someday. I also enjoy writing and have lots of ideas for a book and I hope one day I can pen at least one of them.
Andalaine
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Andalaine »

:tiphat: Hello everyone. I'm Andalaine. I enjoy Vampire books as well as other Supernatural ones. I just joined today and I'm looking forward to what the future holds.
Footballnews

Post by Footballnews »

Hi ,my prospective friends
tariq rana

Post by tariq rana »

Hi i am Tariq Rana. I have interest in history and literature. I will contribute with my reviews and i hope it will be a great experience.
Tariq Rana
dmcknight1217

Post by dmcknight1217 »

Hi, I'm Dawn. I love to read and usually have about 3 books going at once!
Tweety_bird

Post by Tweety_bird »

Hey, I'm trina. I love to read
susies63

Post by susies63 »

Hi I'm new to this, as much as I read I can't believe it took me this long to find this site.
Perry2018
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Perry2018 »

Hello there, I am happy to be here. I enjoy reading books, that is why I want to read more books and write reviews as well. :techie-reference:
Chrysanta

Post by Chrysanta »

Hi everyone!

My name is Chrysanta and I am an avid reader when I find the time to actually sit down and pick up a book! I also really enjoy playing video games in my free time.
izzy_diamond

Post by izzy_diamond »

hiii
I joined today
Really love to read

Return to “Introductions”