Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
presalguinn
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by presalguinn »

Hello everyone,

I’m 38 from Missouri and I love to read.
Danjersmom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Danjersmom »

Hello everyone! Thank you for having me. I have a young son that doesn't allot much time for my myself and since I love reading I thought I might give this a shot. If anyone has an tips or suggestions please feel free to contact me. Have a great day!
Chandler_Greg
Currently Reading: Beneath the Kauri Tree
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chandler-greg.html
Latest Review: Skills of the Warramunga by Greg Kater

Post by Chandler_Greg »

I've been reviewing books on Amazon and especially Goodreads for the last dew years. I started primarily as a way to keep track of what I read and to remind myself what I thought of the books I've been reading. I've been known to read a book more than once, not realizing until I was well into it that I'd read it before. Of course this isn't a real problem, except when it's a mystery and you suddenly remember "who dun it"! Talk about spoilers.

I read a lot of mysteries, crime novels, but also some classic and contemporary fiction. I think I've read everything Grisham wrote, most of the Bosch novels, everything by Greg Isles. When I like an author, I'll keep reading them.

Greg Chandler
BreCronk

Post by BreCronk »

Hey, I'm New
My name is Bryana, I've been reading since I was two and it has always been a passion of mine
I can't wait to begin giving my honest review/opinion on the amazing volumes and completely out of this world novels... Glad to be here!

:techie-studyingbrown: :techie-studyinggray: :bookclub-square: :text-thankyoublue:
valerie-50
Currently Reading:

Post by valerie-50 »

Hi everyone,

My name is valerie-50 and I love to read but have not gotten to read much lately. I love to read romance, mystery and fiction and nonfiction. I love to read biographies and others opinions. I came about this website through Occujump, I was looking for a job. Hope to get to share many things with everyone.
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

Hey there. I'm new. I found this site when I was looking for writing opportunities. I hope to become a reviewer here. Plus, I read tons of books and I love to talk about them.

Happy reading!!
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
fmwill77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by fmwill77 »

Hi! I'm new here and trying to learn to navigate this site. I'm finding it a bit confusing and disorganized, but maybe it's because I'm on a smartphone rather than a PC. I love reading (as do the rest of you, I'm sure) and looking to connect with other readers. Hoping to become a reviewer!
BellaJin
Currently Reading:

Post by BellaJin »

Hi I am glad to be here. My name is Bella. Looking forward to reading some good books.
Mmafia

Post by Mmafia »

Hi people, am Mmachukwu Nwokolo M.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

be-a-reader75

Post by be-a-reader75 »

My name is Barb. I am 75 years old and have never been an avid reader because I spent so much time reading textbooks and doing online research on my job as teacher and academic coach. I have a lot less to do these days and hope to find joy in reading a broader range of genres and a deeper insight into what I read.
ladybug_kim_hi_bye

Post by ladybug_kim_hi_bye »

Hello, I am a mother who stays at home, home school my son, and I have three pets. Skylar is my mixed breed dachshund he keeps me company but he is like the energizer bunny he is 13 years old and keeps on going. Marshmallow Red is actually my sons pet but loves being spoiled by all of us. My bird Rhapsody Blue likes to sing when he hears other birds so he will be very happy when the windows can stay open. I love to read books and they got me through a tough time in my life. I am looking forward to getting to read books for authors and maybe discover some new genres that maybe I haven't thought of reading. I almost forgot that I have a loving husband and a 17 year old son. We moved to a new area and home in late November. A big city that I have never been a part of before. I haven't had a chance to meet people yet so I am looking forward to meeting you in the forum.
robert1812
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert1812.html
Latest Review: Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann

Post by robert1812 »

thanks Scott,

I've enjoyed reading for all of my life. Thanks Mom and Dad... 8) I've just completed my first review and waiting to see if its accepted.

Return to “Introductions”