Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Stephanie fisher
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Stephanie fisher »

Hey it's your girl Stephanie here just wanted to say that I love to read and I am glad that I found this site
nettechdigital

Post by nettechdigital »

Hello everyone I am newbie to this forum and I am very happy to join this community
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 559
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: GPS para el cielo by Jose Rafael Nunez Patino
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

:text-welcomewave: Hope you all enjoy your time on the forums!
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
elaisamcfarland

Post by elaisamcfarland »

Hi everyone!
My name is Elaisa, and I've always loved to read! I can finish Harry Potter book 1/day and can usually read James Patterson books in about 2 days. I'm a mother so it takes me longer these days to complete a book. I'm excited to start reviewing books!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
milljo1

Post by milljo1 »

I enjoy reading and have introduced reading to my grand children, ages 3 to 12. Love to share the art of reading. Reading is knowledge and knowledge is power. So excited to get started!
areen_sen

Post by areen_sen »

Hello everyone, reading books has been one of my hobbies for me since my childhood. However, becoming a grown up in a not so affluent socio-economic condition had has its impact on my once regular activity of reading and writing. I though have had opportunities to write scientific research articles and have been fortunate enough to get published in some international journals. Looking forward to rediscover my old love for reading.
crytoa276
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by crytoa276 »

Hi, I'm Edy and I love collecting books and reading it too. I'm always admire writers and authors that can write books with their creative and imaginative mind.Looking for more books to read here😊
SnazB

Post by SnazB »

Hello! I'm new. :) I've been in denial over the last couple years....I really have gone digital with my reading! I have over 1000 books on my shelves (seriously, bar code scanned and cataloged), but I rarely touch them as I much prefer my paperwhite these days. I look forward to chatting with you!
kahmeyer_bg823

Post by kahmeyer_bg823 »

I was actually looking at job postings when I came across this On line Book Club. So much for looking for a job!! I have always been an avid reader and, since I majored in American History in college, historical novels are my favorites. I love anything from the Native American sagas to the Revolutionary War and the Civil War era in particular but have also gotten into the 60's "revolution" during the Vietnam War...which is my generation. Though I enjoy the romance-type novels I prefer they stay historically correct. Once in awhile I sway towards a little paranormal just for fun. I am currently semi-retired and raising my 16 year old granddaughter who is an honor student but she gets my two cents worth when it comes to setting her straight on her American history classes!
Happy to have found this book club & look forward to participating with ya'all.
Vi0417

Post by Vi0417 »

Hey all. I just happened to find this site on Twitter. Much like the rest of you, reading is a hobby of mine and I'll be happy to put it to good use. I am currently a college student, so finding time to read outside of summer and winter break can be a bit hectic, but I make it work. I tend to prefer novels that are fiction or historical fiction, but I'm genuinely down to read anything. Glad to be able to be part of the community and I hope to come across some interesting reads.
PrettyFly
Currently Reading: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks!
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by PrettyFly »

Hi everyone, another newbie checking in. I'm a stay-at-home-mom to two and have found over the last year or so that they're now playing independently enough that I can actually read books again! It's amazing! I immediately joined two book clubs and now this community like some kind of junkie :) Looking forward to discovering new books and getting involved.
marygm

Post by marygm »

Hello everyone,
I found this site through Google. It was on the ads when I searched for free new books xD

I've been into reading since I was a child but since we were poor, I've never laid my hands on books. I didn't bother much to borrow from the library since I was a shy kid. Anyways, fast forward last year, ever since moving abroad, my stepgrandma is a book hoarder and that's when I read again. I read 55 books last year and this year. Mostly nonfictions but I'm willing to read fictions only if I could learn something from it. (Yea I'm nerd-ish. I read to learn or understand ^^") I write sometimes but just as a hobby.

I hope to make reading buddies here :3 I'm currently reading Will I Ever Be Good Enough? A self-help for daughters of narcissistic mothers ajd In order to live, a girl's escape from North Korea.

Have a nice day everyone :)
Erin Birmingham

Post by Erin Birmingham »

👋🏻 Hi everyone! Newly wed and dog mom here. Can’t wait to start reading! ☺️
Duncan Musasizj
Currently Reading:

Post by Duncan Musasizj »

I am Duncan, 26 years old. I am a speech pathologist in Uganda. I dearly love reading and i have no problem reviewing books. I am glad to join the reader's club.

Return to “Introductions”