Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
booklover-3
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by booklover-3 »

Hey, guys! I joined this club today. I'm excited to review books here! :)
Tricia76

Post by Tricia76 »

Hello from Oklahoma!
Ali B
Currently Reading: The tree of yoga
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ali-b.html
Latest Review: "McDowell" by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00MHI0QGQ

Post by Ali B »

Hello, I'm new to the site and I'm very excited to have found it. I've always loved reading, though I do go through peaks and troughs. I love that on this site I can read and then lay down in writing my thoughts and opinions on what I've read, I wonder if this will lead to inspiring me to start writing....

I wonder though if anyone feels the same...? I truly love to hold and feel and smell a book that I read and while I love the access to so many books online for years I have resisted the urge to purchase any kind of e-reading device specifically for the purpose for that very reason.

So I will aspire to fill my online bookshelves and plan my reading goals but if I am not achieving it is purely because I have snuck away with good old fashioned, well read, dog eared paperback novel :)
Latest Review: "McDowell" by William H. Coles
andershonhiwa

Post by andershonhiwa »

Hallo writers, readers and reviewers. Just joined and loving the Club I look forward to happy fruitful interactions. :techie-reference:
Greg_Seebregts
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-greg-seebregts.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David

Post by Greg_Seebregts »

Hi everyone

New to this whole 'online read and review' business so I'm just going to start off by introducing myself. I'm a 23 year old writer who loves to read. Some favourite authors are: Robert Ludlum, Anne McCaffrey, Christopher Paolini and others. I've been writing reviews mostly for myself I've got a website where I post them now and then and have recently started up on Youtube - doing the same thing in video format. I've also published my first novel in August last year to Amazon Kindle and have just completed the first draft of my second one last week.

I look forward to some interesting reads.
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
Cadilla44

Post by Cadilla44 »

Hello Everyone,

I just joined and am a newbie at this. I love to read. Read almost every day. Always have been an avid reader and was at one time a fanatical reader.
I would sit in my car and read for hours after work and most of the weekends. I finally cut back as I got older.
Am going to enjoy reading what others have to say about books.

Bye for now
Cadilla
Jace_mac1

Post by Jace_mac1 »

Hello everyone, my name is Jace and I'm a bookworm. My favorite books are Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment, Maximum Ride Forever, The First Part Last, and Among the Brave. I love to admire nature, crochet, write poetry, and be around animals. I'm excited to start reading and reviewing new books
Atheinne
Bookshelf Size: 32

Post by Atheinne »

HI! I'm new here and I'm really happy to be a part of this reading community. I've been in love with books for a long time and joining this club with other readers around the globe feels like huge fun!
condela

Post by condela »

Hello.

My name is Connie. I am new to this. Looking forward to reading some good books.
HappyRock

Post by HappyRock »

Hello! 26 year old English student from California here looking to get a PhD in Cultural Studies soon. What can I say, I love to read, haha. Also have been a professional writer and am self published these days! Can't wait to get started.
Flatline123

Post by Flatline123 »

Hi

Yip this is me short, sweet and to the point.
The Canadian Witch
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 1329">Blue Haven</a>
Currently Reading: Out of Darkness
Bookshelf Size: 322

Post by The Canadian Witch »

Hi, is there a way to have access to the introduction i wrote? i wrote quite a long one but, without knowing if i could or not, i added the link to my blog..which rendered my introduction as disapproved. It would've been much faster to edit my post and remove it.. i really don't feel like rewriting it all, seeing as it took me over 10 minutes to write it. :x :cry:
rachelaimee1988
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by rachelaimee1988 »

hello i hope im doing this right. i am 29 from the us i have children and work full time. i love to read to de stress from the day and relax. ive been reading since i was very young and im trying to instill the importance of reading in my kids as well. so glad my parents started me out reading young
Saber_85
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Saber_85 »

:tiphat: Hello all and happy to meet you! So excited to have found this site and cannot wait to get started and I look forward to many enlightened discussions ahead :D Cheers & happy reading!
naty1dnt44
Currently Reading: Year One
Bookshelf Size: 115
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by naty1dnt44 »

Hey everyone! :greetings-wavingyellow:
I am new bookworm here, and I cannot wait to get new books. I love reading, and I use every free moment for that! Writing reviews is not exactly my love :| , but I'll survive that somehow if it brings good books. :mrgreen:

Return to “Introductions”