Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Gravy »

Welcome! :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
samuelmunene
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by samuelmunene »

My name is Samuel Munene.I so much love reading and that is why I have joined this forum.I like reading christian and motivational writtings.I know I will get better and better with time.I have also written a book.I
am ready to write review for various titles.
jessiesparks

Post by jessiesparks »

Hi everyone! My name is Jessie and I am currently a full time college student who loves reading. I love animals and yoga, and I’m also vegan. I have loved reading since I was a little girl, so I thought hey might as well get paid for it. Can’t wait to start! Look forward to working with you all.
grow760
Currently Reading: Real Secrets Of Life
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by grow760 »

Hi everyone,

Found a link to this site on Pinterest and so glad I did. I love to read, sometimes feel like I am the only person that still uses our local library. Exited to find some new titles here.
Londonhair

Post by Londonhair »

Hello Guys...
Emmanuel77912

Post by Emmanuel77912 »

Hi am Emmanuel. ....
KeeAnnaJackson

Post by KeeAnnaJackson »

Hello everyone my name is KeeAnna but you all can call me Anna. I came across the website looking for new ways to make money doing what I love. And reading happens to be one of my many loving hobbies. I love short stories,Writing and reading poems. Most of all I love the thrill of imagining things, painting a picture that is out of this world. Scary, folktales, fairytales, mysterious Mystery is an old fashion love stories are the best to me can’t wait to post and have Convo with you all
LadyMombie

Post by LadyMombie »

Hello everyone, I am excited to be here! A lot of the most recent reading I have done has been with my daughter (she is in the second grade) as I manage my home, and take care of her. I am hoping that by being here I will have more chances to books that are more my level! Thank you for having me. I love a good fiction book, or books that are mysterious and involve crime.
HollandBlue
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollandblue.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by HollandBlue »

Hello, and welcome to everyone! I'm fairly new here too, and I hope you like the site as much as I do.
:techie-studyinggray: when I get a little money I buy books; and if I have any left l buy food and clothes
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamas
(1466-1536)
freddykrueger

Post by freddykrueger »

Quite literally stumbled on this site whilst looking for something different. Seems to be extremely active and look forward to catching up on some content.
Promise123proms

Post by Promise123proms »

I love reading books and that's why i find this amazing but am finding it difficult navigating the site
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Promise123proms wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 08:07 I love reading books and that's why i find this amazing but am finding it difficult navigating the site
This thread explains it all: Links and Info for New Members. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
keepquite94

Post by keepquite94 »

Hello everyone , i am medical student from Pakistan . I love to read books and thats why i am here😊
1texasgirl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by 1texasgirl »

Hello everyone. Im an avid reader, love fantasy and mysteries the best . But, I do love any kind of book!
IamNekky

Post by IamNekky »

Hello my name is Nekky I am from Nigeria..i love to read books and that is why I am here

Return to “Introductions”