Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
thebookishromantic
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by thebookishromantic »

Hi everyone, I am an avid reader and a book blogger. I am addicted to romance and all of its sub genres including contemporary, historical, young adult, erotic, science fiction, paranormal and comedy.
errinstevens

Post by errinstevens »

Hi All - I'm a reader and writer - don't really think one can be the second without being the first! I used to read literary fiction exclusively... and now read it about 25% of the time? Kids have eaten my brain, sadly, and now I almost constantly crave fluff! Anyway, happy to be here.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
samathaword
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samathaword.html
Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid

Post by samathaword »

Hello to all :tiphat: I am Samatha or you can call me Sam. I am 28. I am an over the road truck driver. I love to read always have. I love to write reviews it has always been fun for because I can give my honest opinion and not worry about offending people. My favorite books to read are romance, horror, suspense, and mystery. I also like informative books about physics even though I dont quiet understand it. My two favorite authors are Stephen King and James Patterson. The first book I ever fully finished at the age of 12 was Insomnia. It was very scary.
kaleighm91
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by kaleighm91 »

hello! my name is kaleigh, 27 from california. i've loved to read since i was little. i like to read any books that can get my interest. i especially like science fiction books
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Welcome! :text-welcomewave: :text-welcomeconfetti:

This thread is the best place to start. :reading-4:

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
Zapzurn

Post by Zapzurn »

Just want to say hello. I love to read! I am also known to be able to express my opinion elegantly! This is going to be fun!
Sparkle95

Post by Sparkle95 »

Hi I am Sparkle from Botswana, I love reading short stories
Eclipse12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eclipse12.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Eclipse12 »

Hello, everyone,

I thought I’d say hi while looking around the forum and getting used to what’s all here. Better late than never, right?

I go by Eclipse12 on this site and right now am occupied with college. In my spare time, I tend to enjoy science fiction and space opera, high fantasy, modern fiction, and historical books, classical poetry, and mythology on the side. It does take me a bit to get used to a new group, but I feel that this book club’ll help me to enjoy all of that in my spare time.

Nice to meet all of you and see you on forums as I am able!
PandaPaws08

Post by PandaPaws08 »

Hello everyone. I have been writing since I was ten but had to put it aside after having kids. Now that they are older, I would like to get back to the joy of reading and creating. :techie-studyingbrown:
MickeyLEw
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by MickeyLEw »

Hi everyone,

I am an avid reader and potential writer; still undecided. Found this site through a social media ad. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything works.

Mickey
Krystenb

Post by Krystenb »

I love reading and always have. I used to write but don't much anymore. Im excited to see how this goes
Goochgirl69

Post by Goochgirl69 »

Hey everyone im new to this. Im a 33yr old mom and i have always loved to read and still do. I spend countless hours reading to my children and my own personal reading. I was hoping there was a way i can actually read and get paid for it by helping the authors with reviews. I have always wanted to write a book but i don't think i can exactly do that so this is the next best thing.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
stephens-terye

Post by stephens-terye »

Hello, everyone. I'm Terye from Alaska and I love to read science fiction and fantasy. It's great to be here. :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Introductions”