Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by rssllue »

Welcome to you all! :)
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
barbaravesel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by barbaravesel »

Hi all, brand new member here. I’m looking forward to all kinds of reviews and books. I was an avid reader for many years. I’m looking to get back to it so I can calm down my life stresses a bit.
JPyne12
Currently Reading: Origin

Post by JPyne12 »

Hi there Online Book Club!

It is a pleasure to join this club I have just found! I am trying to get back into reading again, I am aiming to read a book a month at least but more would be even better!
Hugely looking forward to discussing books with others! Currently my favourite book is "The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair", an amazing book!

Looking forward to what things hold in store!

Josh :D
alwaysdaddygirl
Currently Reading: The Alienation of Courtney Hoffman
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alwaysdaddygirl.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B01DAJTINW

Post by alwaysdaddygirl »

Aloha and Welcome Barabara and Josh! By the way, mahalo for the book suggestion Josh! Barabara, reading helps my stress too. Sorry if I am misspelling your name.

Happy Reading!📚
"Death ends a life, not a relationship."
Mitch Albom
🦋
Eddie 98

Post by Eddie 98 »

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm not conversant with the bookclub but i hope to get help from this forum
MzJanice
Currently Reading: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by MzJanice »

~Greetings All~ My name is MzJanice, I am a newby here. I love to read/write, anything being creative! I am happy to have found this place and look forward to spending quality reading time here. I have a book of poetry that was published in 2005. It is currently out of print. I plan to share some of my own writes and hope you enjoy. ~Peace ~Love ~Light
Pat-T

Post by Pat-T »

Hi there! My name is Pat; this is my first contact with the Book Club! While I am not an author, I am an avid reader, reading 2-3 novels/week usually. My favorite Author is James Patterson. I look forward to reading new books; interfacing with other avid readers!
Callista Pruitt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Callista Pruitt »

Hello ,
New to this , I enjoy reading . When I have the time that is , with little ones running around it's hard to get some down time to myself. But when I do get the chance my favorite thing to do is to snuggle up with a good book ! :)
Jacquestehle

Post by Jacquestehle »

Hi everyone. I am new and found this site my browsing around. Looking forward to checking out new books.
CiiM00re
Favorite Book: southern gods
Currently Reading: The Child Thief
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reading Device: B075WV9248

Post by CiiM00re »

Hello!

I was referred to this reading club from a friend that thought I'd enjoy this. I am a big horror fan mostly. But I also like fantasy, sci-fi, and hybrid/merges of those genres. I am also an artist, and actually do quite a bit of everything. books and music are a staple to my creativity.

My favourite authors are Clive Barker, Gerald Brom, Poppy Z Brite, Niel Gaiman, Stephen King,
Laurinda D. Brown, and a few others I can't remember offhand.

I also read a lot of art books, costuming, special effects, sewing and prop building things too. lol

I'm sorry if this was pretty wordy.
Br324
Currently Reading:

Post by Br324 »

Uh hi guys ^^ I used to read a lot in high school but not anymore... I still read sometimes, i mean i got enough books. More like a small... -ish library in my room. Erm, i found this as an add on a site and thought i might try it out...
VEdadiz

Post by VEdadiz »

Hi! I’m Vicki, I used to read a bunch when I was younger. Mostly fantasy like Harry Potter, but really any good interesting story I could get my hands on, as I got older it fell away and I stopped reading as much. I’m hoping to start reading more and so I joined here :D
motherg318

Post by motherg318 »

Hi I am a reader of many books. Books take u places and challenges the mind. My favorite book is Why the cage bird sing
maclyn

Post by maclyn »

Hi! My name is Maclyn! I am an author of short stories and poetry,(published), and a screenwriter! I love books and movies and writing about both. I look forward to discovering what is out there to read and review. :D
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome all!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”