Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
ReyvrexQuestor Reyes
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 299
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reyvrexquestor-reyes.html
Latest Review: Journey by Lindsay Schuster
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: Hello from Mississippi

Post by ReyvrexQuestor Reyes »

bluepoetevolves30 wrote:Hi, everyone! My name is Jasmine. I'm super new to all this. I just recently published my very first book of poems called "Little Blues Existence of an Image." It's on Amazon, paperback and Kindle version. I've been writing poetry for 19+ years; this is my first time ever actually sharing with others because I know most people don't like poetry. Looking forward to connecting and sharing ideas. If you have more questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks :D
Are your poems rhymed or free-verse? I know many people are only free-verse inclined.
"In the beginning was the word.........John 1:1"
...To delineate the times that lovers miss,
...A thousand dreams can't beat a single kiss.

-reyvrex (Love Sonnet 107)
chavashti karan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by chavashti karan »

hello everyone i am an reader , i just want say most books have their own story and conclusion but its like a puzzle to fix which most people may not understand all may not be fun or very interesting but at least its something to give a thought of whats a book is all about. thank you. :techie-reference: :) :wink: :roll:
waltonmarie

Post by waltonmarie »

I welcome myself to this online book club.
Mamoureads

Post by Mamoureads »

Hi I'm a woman in my 50's. I work full time. I love spending time with my grandchildren, and when I have free time, I spend it reading.
I read anything from horror, romance, mysteries, humor and a lot of children's books. I look forward to discussing books with other avid readers.
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Quirky Cat
Currently Reading: American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quirky-cat.html
Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Quirky Cat »

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site (and relatively new to reviewing - been working on it for about six months now). I'll confess I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by this site! Any suggestions on the best place to get started? Thank you!
missalice
Currently Reading: It

Post by missalice »

Hi! I thought I'd just pop in here and say hi until my thread gets approved.
elphochan
Currently Reading: Codependency No More
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by elphochan »

Hullo! I'm a newbie. I've actually just joined the review team, but I'm a little hesitant to choose my first book to read and review. Any tips, tricks, or suggestions on approaching the material is appreciated!
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Angeljoy

Post by Angeljoy »

Hello everyone, obviously im new. I stumbled upon this book club after a little late night reading. I had jist finished reading a book i found online for free, because i cant afford to buy even a $2 book right now. I had typed free books to download and read, i then started scrolling and i saw the link. And now i am all signed up as a member.
My favorite two authors so far is , Cassandra Clare, and Sarah J Maas. I love fantasy/romance books.
Jebolina
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jebolina.html
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Jebolina »

Hello there fellow reviewer.

I sincerely wish to join the justice reward forum.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
LadybugsLibrary

Post by LadybugsLibrary »

Hi! Just found this site today! I'm an avid reader and, very often, a fast reader. (I have been known to read 600ish page books in a single day.) Presently, I work part-time as a library clerk. I'm also a self-taught jeweller, graphic design hobbyist, and an indieauthor. Genres/sub-genres that I especially enjoy are young adult fantasy, science fiction, steampunk, dystopia, retellings, alternative history, and historical fantasy.
Gteufel2017

Post by Gteufel2017 »

Hi!

My name is Genevieve but please call me Gen. I’m looking forward to reading and talking with everyone!

I’m so glad to find a place for readers to talk!

Have a great day!!

Gen
Doris Thompson

Post by Doris Thompson »

Just stopped by and joined the community. So I'm not sure, as I am a newbie, where to introduce myself. My name is Doris1960 from Arkansas. I love to read (when I have time) and love writing. I'm sure you know, a writer is a reader, and a reader is a writer!!
As I am sure it will take me a few weeks to really get acquainted with the site, I beg your patient with me and soon I'll have my licenses to drive right on through.
KlareAllison
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 238
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-klareallison.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel

Post by KlareAllison »

Doris Thompson wrote:Just stopped by and joined the community. So I'm not sure, as I am a newbie, where to introduce myself. My name is Doris1960 from Arkansas. I love to read (when I have time) and love writing. I'm sure you know, a writer is a reader, and a reader is a writer!!
As I am sure it will take me a few weeks to really get acquainted with the site, I beg your patient with me and soon I'll have my licenses to drive right on through.
Welcome to OBC, Doris1960! "A writer is a reader, and a reader is a writer," in deed. :) Good to have you here. I am certain you will enjoy your time in the forum.
"Sometimes I find myself sitting in one spot for hours, staring at nothing, feeling nothing, and most disturbingly, caring about nothing".

- Mahbod Seraji, Rooftops of Tehran
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel

Return to “Introductions”