Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Lillianhausgaard
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: B00H8VUGVC

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Lillianhausgaard »

Hi Scott
I am excited about being a new member of the online book club. I look forward to exploring all the great links here. Also being exposed to so many books is great. I saw you on Facebook live with your book challenge. Great idea.
baby_dog
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by baby_dog »

Hi Scott,
My name is Diamond. I am excited to review books. I like romance novels, short stories, fantasy and things like that. I hope to read good books, and make new friends.
brekep79

Post by brekep79 »

Thank you for adding me to the group! I came upon the sight by chance, but glad I did! Can’t wait to read and share more! :-)
wbingham

Post by wbingham »

Stoked to be privy to this fantastic site. I'm Patrick, originally from Virginia but living in London, England. I graduated (just recently) with my PhD in Media so an avid reader of all types of work.
Racheljones1219

Post by Racheljones1219 »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rachel, I am a college student and avid reader. I enjoy reading and often have a thirst for new perspectives and topics.
tharding

Post by tharding »

Hello to everyone I am super happy I found this site. I love to read, but I had no idea I could get paid for it and get free books too! I cannot wait to get started. :D
Willow2016

Post by Willow2016 »

Im new to the site. Hopefully I can figure out the posting. I have read alot in the past as I love putting myself in the place of the main character and making it my temporary world. The idea of seeing the way other people live and think I find interesting.

I enjoy romance, scary, some detective and factual books the most. Looking forward to starting this venture.

Thank you and happy reading!
Debbie460
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret

Post by Debbie460 »

Hi guys. My name is Debbie. I'm a Nigerian and I really love to read books. Looking forward to having the thirst met if not quenched. 😀
Lloris

Post by Lloris »

Hello, from me, also.
I came from Macedonia.
dianaleaptrot

Post by dianaleaptrot »

New to this group looking forward to reading and reviewing books! :techie-studyinggray:
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

Welcome to you all! Have fun!
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
Imsnilloc

Post by Imsnilloc »

Hello everyone! I look forward to reading and reviewing the books on this site.
Jan_M

Post by Jan_M »

Hi Everyone, I am joining this book club as an emerging writer with my own book shortly coming to sale, and because I enjoy reading as well. I am looking forward to connecting with you all. 8) :o
Tigerlady29

Post by Tigerlady29 »

Hello everyone! I’m excited to join this club. I’ve been searching for a good place to discuss books and writing. Looking forward to my first discussion!
leejoe0
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leejoe0.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by leejoe0 »

Hi everyone! Excited to join and really looking forward to perusing the forums for some cool books! I'm an editor at a publishing house so books definitely dominate my life, but I don't complain! I'm always looking for new books to read so I look forward to future chats!

Return to “Introductions”