Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Natalie41014
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Natalie41014 »

Hello everyone, my name is Natalie Ramos and I love reading! It is one of my favorite things to do.
Wendipooh47
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wendipooh47.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Wendipooh47 »

:techie-reference: hello! My name is Wendi and i live in Austin, Tx. I just joined this site and im excited to meet other book lovers! I love to read and i also like to write so im excited to start reviewing books!! If anyone has any helpful suggestions i would love to hear from you! Thanks!!
jmespanola

Post by jmespanola »

Good day to all :)

I am Jodee, a new member here... I hope I can meet the review team's expectations, I have been reading books since my elementary days up until now, this site just popped-up on another site, so I checked and said to myself "why not try and you can start enjoy reading new books, and receiving money later." It took me almost 3 weeks before I finally decided to join and be a member...

Think positive, enjoy reading, and give honest reviews. I hope we can have a long lasting relationship here.
leolani04

Post by leolani04 »

Aloha! My name is Kathy and I live on the island of Oahu. I have been reading books forever and used to have a collection of books until the kindle came out. I love my kindle but I also love holding the real thing from time to time. I also came upon this site basically saying "get paid reading", well I don't know how true it is but I'm a curious person so why not. Can't wait to get started!
Lbernotta

Post by Lbernotta »

Hello everyone! I am Laurice and new to Online Book Club. I’m very excited to find this!
lulu1

Post by lulu1 »

Hi, my name is Linda & I am new member as of today! I have loved reading since I was a child so this is something I can sink my teeth into...I prefer non-fiction but will read anything...my mind is open to learning & being entertained...Happy Reading to all!
ElleEvolved

Post by ElleEvolved »

Hi guys! I'm Schannelle and I'm currently living in Anaheim, CA. I haven't always loved reading, but when someone recommended I find something that interested me, it sparked my love of reading. All because of Pet Semetary. I'm hoping to find more books like it and maybe make a little cash to supplement my travels.
WiseGuy

Post by WiseGuy »

Hi everyone, I'm Wisdom from Nigeria love to be part of this great forum.thanks
Babydoll27ivy

Post by Babydoll27ivy »

Hi everyone! I don't really like reading books but I feel like this is going to change the way I feel about reading books. I really hope I can find some interesting books. Thank you for reading my comment
MgNell
Currently Reading: The Blackthorn Key
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mgnell.html
Latest Review: "Lakeman" by Dhruv Behl

Post by MgNell »

Hi everyone,
My name is Neli and i am from Bulgaria. I discovered the love for book when i was 10 years old and my crush gave me my firs fantasy book. From then on I can't stop reading and finding new worlds!
Nice to meet you people.
Latest Review: "Lakeman" by Dhruv Behl
Spear236
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Spear236 »

Hello!

My name is Sydney, named after my mothers favorite character in a television show that she enjoyed as a young adult (so no, not named after Austrailia unfortunately!) I recently am a college graduate for my psychology degree and moving to California for my PsyD in the fall. I love reading when I have some free time, although I don't really have a favorite genre. I find myself falling in love with the most random books...From Narnia being the first book I ever enjoyed reading, to my recent finding, As Nature Made Him. I would recommend As Nature Made Him 10/10 times.

I found the love of my life (my puppy) last year while volunteering at the animal shelter. He was only a few weeks old when he was found outside and brought into the shelter, but as soon as I was able to get my hands on him...I knew I had to save him, or in other words, he saved me!
Unabook75

Post by Unabook75 »

Hi. My name is Kit. I just graduated from uni and I’m looking forward to reading something other than text books for the first time in three years!
Can’t wait to rediscover reading for fun :techie-studyingbrown:
Readingforme73
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Readingforme73 »

Hi, I am new to this site. I am an avid reader useally reading a book every couple days. I love photography and art as well and am really looking forward to reading and discussing the books.
maker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by maker »

Hello everyone, the name is Maker and am new here. I love to read and hope to enjoy this community very much.
Evyjo6118

Post by Evyjo6118 »

Hello my name is Amanda and I love to read.

Return to “Introductions”