Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Michael1013
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reading Device: Pdf

Post by Michael1013 »

Hello book readers,
I am Michael and I recently have become a member of this book club. Check out my book shelf for some added books, and i will be writing some reviews in the future.
pjgrimm2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by pjgrimm2 »

Hello everyone!
I am from Lufkin, Tx and love to read. I like suspense and mystery novels.
scottish+lass
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by scottish+lass »

8-)
Hello! My name is Patsy. I'm an aspiring cozy mystery author. I enjoy writing reviews. I mostly read cozy mysteries but will occasionally read an autobiography of someone I admire.
xBibliobibulix
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1638
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-xbibliobibulix.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by xBibliobibulix »

Hey all, I'm looking forward to writing reviews and becoming part of this awesome community. :mrgreen:
Oyeboade+james

Post by Oyeboade+james »

:shhh: I'm Oyeboade James from Nigeria, it's my pleasure being part of this great readers.
brencomktg

Post by brencomktg »

Hello All,

Just getting my feet wet this week. Hope to join in the fun here. I read sci-fi/fantasy and history/science pretty exclusively and I'd like to challenge myself to break out and read some other genre's.
anavihs

Post by anavihs »

Hey guys,

I usually just read a whole bunch of books on my own, but I was reading (haha) a book where the main character was in a book club and I just did a quick search. Here I am! Hopefully I don't have to read alone ever again! 😁 I usually stick to either Romance, Horrors or Non-Fiction.

I can't wait to do some exploring and find some reading buddies!

Lots of love,
Shiv
CaffeinatedBiker97

Post by CaffeinatedBiker97 »

Hello there! I'm an avid reader, currently out of work and at home with kids while Hubby works his poor tail off. Came across this opportunity and figured it might be good to check out! Worst case, I get to read more!
Elvira+

Post by Elvira+ »

I love to read. Have a collection of books on my own. Served in military in the 60’s Am new to this so May take awhile to get the hang of it
Godric2018+

Post by Godric2018+ »

Good day everyone, am new Here and hopefully I get to read new and exciting books here and am also good at reviewing books.....
Maxine Jordan
Currently Reading:

Post by Maxine Jordan »

Greetings everyone! All the way from South Africa.

Thank you for this lovely platform Scott. I'm eager to start turning the pages of the free reads available at Online Book Club and consequently improving my writing.

There's so much on offer here; it's a bit overwhelming — but I've never shied away from a challenge.

All the best to everyone.
booknerdy1

Post by booknerdy1 »

Hi, I'm new to the book club. Love reading before bed since it's relaxing. I read mystery/suspense and romance. Thought this would be something to do when not working.
Janetwhitlock1955+
Currently Reading:

Post by Janetwhitlock1955+ »

Hello!
My name is Janet. I'm 63, just retired last August. I stumbled onto this book club and I'm giving it a try. I have loved to read since I was around 10 years old so looking forward to reading free books.
letmegothrough

Post by letmegothrough »

Hi all,

I just signed here up a few minutes back. Hope this forum will be a fruitful place for me.

Cheers!
Sanjeev

Return to “Introductions”