Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Dr Kelley
Currently Reading: The Seduction of Religion
Bookshelf Size: 4

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Dr Kelley »

Snowcats_Cradle wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 08:46 Hello! My name is Kaitlyn and I already do early book reviews on (removed by mod), but I'm greedy and the siren call of free books is too much for me to resist.

I don't have a favorite book because my taste tends to jump from month to month! At the moment I am reading mysteries and historical fiction. And I am always reading a history book on the side, usually Roman history, but I'm not too picky.

At the moment I am hooked on the Napoleonic War Era. Which, I'm sure, everyone who comes across this post will think is VERY interesting!

I'm kidding of course, but I do look forward to chatting with anyone who is interested!
Welcome!!! I am also new here, and looking forward to reading and reviewing the books. I'm a History major, and Roman history is one that fascinates me, among others. While Napoleon is great, the Carolingian dynasty is much more fascinating!!! You should check it out some time. :D
curiousAT
Currently Reading: The Man With a Load of Mischief
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by curiousAT »

Hi,

There was a time when I used to read 3 books per week. But, slowly and steadily, I have fallen off the wagon and have gotten myself into this soul-less, dull existence, where nothing excites me.

I am hoping to get back into reading and feel better about myself. I am looking forward to interacting with like-minded people, who share a love of books.

Cheers!!!
Curious AT
Ashleyy88
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ashleyy88 »

Hello everyone I’m new to the site
joycechitwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joycechitwa.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by joycechitwa »

Hi everyone!

I loooove to read! I totally agree with the wise person who said, the more you learn, the more you earn. I'm super excited to dive right into this goldmine and discover all there is to explore.

My tip-top choice selection are books that empower readers towards personal and financial success. I also enjoy christian spiritually edifying books; and of course wouldn't resist the occasional intriguing fiction. But with the huge range to choose from in this book club, who knows, my reading taste might just be gearing up for an explosion!

Looking forward to interact with you all!
sbcal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by sbcal »

Hey everyone! I am Flora, just stumbled on this site this morning. Looking forward to new reads, doing reviews, and meeting new friends. :)
Cara Van Heerden
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cara-van-heerden.html
Latest Review: The Prize by Geoffrey M Cooper
Reading Device: B0147LDSG0

Post by Cara Van Heerden »

Hello!

My name is Cara. I'm a South African writer under the pseudonym, (removed by mod). Of course, I also love to read and I'm looking forward to writing some reviews on this book club soon! Writing has taken me on great adventures and I can't wait to get this one started too. 8)
Last edited by Gravy on 19 Jun 2018, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: self promotion
hazel_tribe
Currently Reading:

Post by hazel_tribe »

Hi everyone, I'm new here
I love reading and writing a lot
and trust to enjoy the ride with y'all
Liz1028
Currently Reading:

Post by Liz1028 »

Hello everyone, my name is Liz. i like to read romance & erotic novels and a category i dont see lisred unless its called something else.....new age or astrology or anything to do with psychic phenomenon? I am excited about this new book review club and cant wait to start reading!! :clap: :clap:
Jesi309

Post by Jesi309 »

Hello,

My name is Jessica, friends call me Jesi. I heard about this site from another site that said this place was great, so I've decided to check it out. :) I've been reading for most of my life and I'm wondering what people enjoy about the books they like.
Bek1981

Post by Bek1981 »

Hello all, I am a single mom of three teens, I am living with an auto immune system disease but I'm not letting it rule me. I'm 36, I love photography and reading, as my body fails me, my ability to run around, my mind can escape through the beauty and knowledge I find all around, especially in the pages of quality writing.

As far as genre when it comes to reading, I'm all over the place... Well except if there isn't an English translation then I'm hopeless.

I live in a small Mississippi town, purposefully to raise my child around the things that matter most. If I have to do this on my own, then I felt I should surround myself with a community that had schools and an atmosphere that practiced a healthy lifestyle. There is something to be said about southern hospitality, manners, and importance to family.

I'm looking forward to exploring some new pages...
eezus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by eezus »

Hello! I just signed up today after seeing this website on Twitter :) Looking forward to read new books and improve my writing skills!
PamNasworthy
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci

Post by PamNasworthy »

Hi fellow book lovers! I've recently moved and left a good book group behind. I'm excited to find this larger scale group and look forward to enjoying reading with you!
Pam
Ameriucha
Currently Reading: Story Thieves
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Ameriucha »

Hi! I'm excited to be a part of this group. I've been addicted to reading for over 50 years now! When my husband and I bought our first house, the realtor decided that what we needed wasn't really a house but a library. We actually helped start a library in a little country town and that library had fewer books than we have. We are starting to donate some of our books to communities in need but, even knowing that they are going to a good cause, it's hard to say goodbye to old friends.
itz king maxi

Post by itz king maxi »

Hi friends, am Maxwell by name and i love reading books
Gui98_+

Post by Gui98_+ »

Hi.
New here, and excited to be reading more books again, as our habit of two-three a week has fallen by the way-side. Nice to meet you all. 😊

Return to “Introductions”