Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
love_b00ks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-love-b00ks.html
Latest Review: The Barnyard Buddies STOP for Peace by Julie Penshorn

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by love_b00ks »

Great to see and meet a lot of book enthusiasts! Hello everyone! :)
Nyxxii
Favorite Author: Anne Rice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
fav_author_id: 2444

Post by Nyxxii »

I can't believe that I have never seen this site! I am an absolute massive book junkie and have a very large collection of advanced reader copies of unedited unpublished books, first editions, and even a one of a kind ancient book (I use the word book loosely as its parchment in a hand sewn soft skin bound cover) that is only from my bloodline of ancesters passed down to me about my family's deep involvement in occult, mysticism, preternatural abilities of the family, a list of historical relatives, alchemy, and a collection of historical knowledge that predates Christianity's arrival of Jesus. Based on the techniques and launguages from older items that have been for a lack of a better word scrapbooked together and protected and kept hidden in crazy events with journal entries in language's I have never seen after countless research there is literally no way of knowing how old the knowledge or the book that was scribed is except by any other means then carbon dating, but alas I refuse to relinquish or trust anyone to examine it for fear of deteriorating damage or even a rip that could cost the loss of even a microscopic bit of info. So I guess you can say books are in my blood, heart, and soul!!💖
Kithaka_k
Currently Reading: The Devil's Fool
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kithaka_k »

Hi, I'm Kristine and I love reading novels. I'm so happy I found this site. Free novels and a chance of payment? Yes please! Although I've never reviewed a book, this is a good time to start.
goshawk
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by goshawk »

Goodness, I haven't been on a "classic" forum like this since...well, it's been quite a while, I assure you! I'm new to the site, though not new to the enjoyment of books or reviewing them in the slightest. I'm a neurology student always eager to fill my already-bursting shelves with more books, a cat enthusiast, and a support main. I cannot quite say how active I'll be on the forum front (as I implied, I'm a bit out of practice), but I am hoping to meet some like-minded folks on here. Hope you're all having an absolutely wonderful day!
Mu S

Post by Mu S »

Hi all! My name is Mu, I love reading fiction, however, I have been meaning to get into the classics. Any suggestions?
MargoE
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by MargoE »

Hello everyone! I love books and enjoy spending my day with a good book!! I love mystery novels and true stories!! Some classics!!!
Ebeavan

Post by Ebeavan »

Hello All. This sounds like fun. I am crazy about books. My dream is to one day have a library in my home--one room filled entirely with books where I can sit & enjoy them :)
MacMow

Post by MacMow »

Hi every one. I am new to the group and looking forward to sharing news and notes about favorite authors and finds. I do lots of free downloads and finds through amazon and instafreebie. I go by my given name Alexis throughout my days.
nsinghal2002

Post by nsinghal2002 »

Hello everyone. I am Nishit Kumar, aged 15 and living in Doha, Qatar. I love reading detective and dystopian novels.
lkcalvin

Post by lkcalvin »

Hello, I just registered with the site. I don't know how they found my email address to refer me to here, but here I am. Nice to see I'm not the only one lured here. Now, where's the Sci Fi/ Fantasy books? :D
LeAnn Robinson

Post by LeAnn Robinson »

Hello everyone.
I look forward to joining in the conversations.
Denise-V3

Post by Denise-V3 »

Hi! Im Denise from the Philippines. Nice to meet you all ;)
The_Guardian

Post by The_Guardian »

Hafa Adai (Hello in my place) Everyone,

I was looking for a job online and I stumbled on this website, and I've got to say that I am loving it even though I've only been here for a few hours. I love reading, I started reading books at the age of 7, 2 years after Percy Jackson The Lightning Theif was released. I started writing when I was 15, I wrote for the local newspaper with the help of my dad, the first ever story I wrote is currently undergo and is published on Wattpad. It has currently 6.3k reads and it keeps growing every day.

I hope I can have a good time here :tiphat:
DAVI-

Post by DAVI- »

Hello,
just joined this forum and am liking it
kmparke683
Currently Reading: The Importance of Being Ernest
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kmparke683.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by kmparke683 »

hey everyone, I'm Katherine. I just graduated high school so I'm looking to fill a few months before college starts in late August, and make a little cash too!

Return to “Introductions”