Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by rssllue »

Enjoy your time on the forums!

Happy reading! :library:
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
bica
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65953">Out Loud</a>
Currently Reading: My Trip to Adele
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by bica »

Thanks, rssllue,
I hope to enjoy them as much as you do, because I can see you have been here since 2014!
NICA ALBERT RANCES
Currently Reading: They'll Never Die
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by NICA ALBERT RANCES »

Hi. Nice meeting youuuuu.
bica
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65953">Out Loud</a>

Post by bica »

Thanks, Nica. Nice to meet youuu, tooo!!
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

bica wrote:Thanks, rssllue,
I hope to enjoy them as much as you do, because I can see you have been here since 2014!
You are most welcome! :tiphat:
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
hdarling
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by hdarling »

Hi, my name is Harriet and I've written and published five books on Amazon, as well as three novellas through Fountain Blue Publishing.

I'm 77, a retired Executive Assistant, and I live in Sacramento near my adult son and his wife. I grew up in the Silicon Valley area, but most of my family have now moved away and are scattered across the country. I haven't been blessed with grandchildren, so I've had to make do with the many descendants of my siblings, of whom I have four (three sisters and a brother).

I tend to write fantasy, but I've been working on several stories lately about crimes and their solutions. My novellas from Fountain Blue are fantasies for Young Adults (and older).
Momoki

Post by Momoki »

Greetings
bica

Post by bica »

Hi Harriet,
Welcome to the OnlineBookClub which I also have joined recently.
I wish a nice experience for both us here.
I hope to be able to write a book one day. So I am envious of you! :tiphat:
Berta-Isabel
Alhen James
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =6028">The Darkest Hour</a>
Currently Reading: Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 136

Post by Alhen James »

Still New...

Hi everyone!
I've been a member for quite some time but I'm still trying to get the hang of this.

So, let me intoduce myself. I'm a stay at home wife, a mother, an hopeful romantic, an avid reader, a cat lover, and a coffee addict.

Books, pens, and paper are my best friends.
heyyitsmelina
Currently Reading: Pretenders
Bookshelf Size: 111

Post by heyyitsmelina »

Hi,

My name's melina! I run a blog and live in the United States. Every Saturday I write book reviews on my blog and thought they would be a great place to connect with other book nerds. The summer is coming so I'm going to have much more reading done than usual. I would love to get to know all of you :) xxx
jmrott

Post by jmrott »

Greetings all. Thank you all for creating this place which I have found. I feel that this community has positive creative energy and vibration to which I hope to contribute. I'm embarking on the adventure of my first review already and I look forward to posting meny more.

I do aspire to be an author and hope to see my name in print one day, hower I will adhere to this boards rules and not use it for selfish purposes. I feel that a writers words are sufficient for reputation and notoriety. I only hope my words will find readers thoughts and hearts.
STowslee
Reading Device: 1400699894

Post by STowslee »

Hello all!

I am new to the field of book reviews and am looking to experience a different side of literature beyond that of simply reading and enjoying all that is out there. Generally the topics that appeal the most to me are science fiction, fantasy, and classic titles though I have been venturing outside of my comfort zone recently to see what I have been missing with such a narrow genre selection.

I look forward to the discussions and improving my skills as a writer, reviewer, and reader with all of you here.
Zer06

Post by Zer06 »

Hello. I'm just started to make reading as my hobby and i found this website which is great for my start.
Writing review maybe sosomewhat difficult at first for me. But I hope I can learned it from you guys.
Thank you ?
abaraouf
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by abaraouf »

Hello .. new member here .. love the idea and love the fourm
Asile
Currently Reading: Dark Blood
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asile.html
Latest Review: "Apollo's Raven" by Linnea Tanner

Post by Asile »

Hello everyone,

My name is Amanda and I am 28 years old. I live in Orlando, Florida and love reading books. Unlike most, I started off struggling to read and absolutely hated writing. Things began to change during my high school years, when I fell in love with Edgar Allen Poe and poetry in general. I began writing poetry and finding an escape through reading. I enjoy reading many subjects, from programming to historical romances. I am looking forward to experiencing many more books from several subjects and fields through reviewing here.
Latest Review: "Apollo's Raven" by Linnea Tanner

Return to “Introductions”