Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?
Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:
Hi! I'm Macs, a story lover, former teenage poet, and unfortunately recovered bookworm yearning for re-addiction to page upon page of words. What do I mean? During the final year of my BA in English, I became terribly unwell and could no longer read and write as I used to - going through a 2 page article in less than 3 hours was suddenly a Herculean labour, when previously my reading speed was 1000 pages in 8 hours.
It has taken over 5 years, but here I am able to read a book every 2 weeks (1 for reading, 1 for processing) like a normal person, and itching for more stories.
Well... that's about it for now. I'm sure I'll think of something to add later!
― Ernest Hemingway
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22737
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- Location: Lost in a good book
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
- Currently Reading: The End of the World Running Club
- Bookshelf Size: 1612 books
View Reviewer Page
- Reading Device: Kindle (E-Ink)
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100 Books
- Goal Completion: 38%
- Lilimaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 17 Jul 2015, 20:19
- Location: Snuggling with a Book :)
- Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
- Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Bookshelf Size: 373 books
View Reviewer Page
- Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite
- 2017 Reading Goal: 140 Books
- Goal Completion: 37%