Help??

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
EleanorSS
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eleanorss.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Icon Help??

Post by EleanorSS »

Hello,
I wasn't sure where to put this but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone so I'm going to try here.

When I first joined this site about 3 years ago now, I was apart of the review team. You can see on my profile that I have 3 or 4 reviews published. Now I took a while off, and have decided to log back in only to realize that I am listed as an Author, and have no clue how that happened. Is there someone who can help me fix this? I am most definitely not an author and I am not sure what is going on.

I still get regular emails about books that are available to review, but when I click on the link, it directs me to a page where I have to buy a package as an author to have a book reviewed for me.

Please if there is anyone that's had this problem before, or knows to how to fix it so I can access my Review Team dashboard, please let me know. I'm getting a little frustrated.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

You can change it in the preference tab to "No, I have not written a book".
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
EleanorSS
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eleanorss.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by EleanorSS »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 06 Feb 2023, 22:01 You can change it in the preference tab to "No, I have not written a book".
What preferences tab? I only have access to a User Control Panel, but all of those preferences have nothing to do with switching from Author back to Reviewer, nor mentioning whether I wrote a book or not. If you are referring to the preferences that appear when one first joins the site, I'm afraid I do not have access to that as I have been a member since 2020, as a Reviewer. Is there a specific preferences tab that you are referring to that I'm unaware of? I feel like some things moved around and I'm still trying to find everything so that could definitely be a possibility.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

EleanorSS wrote: 07 Feb 2023, 22:03
Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 06 Feb 2023, 22:01 You can change it in the preference tab to "No, I have not written a book".
What preferences tab? I only have access to a User Control Panel, but all of those preferences have nothing to do with switching from Author back to Reviewer, nor mentioning whether I wrote a book or not. If you are referring to the preferences that appear when one first joins the site, I'm afraid I do not have access to that as I have been a member since 2020, as a Reviewer. Is there a specific preferences tab that you are referring to that I'm unaware of? I feel like some things moved around and I'm still trying to find everything so that could definitely be a possibility.
The preference tab is under Review Team Page, along with the Update tab, History, Score, and Popularity.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Yes, I think some changes happen on this site in the past few years. It takes time to familiarize the site.
Carina Callegaro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carina-callegaro.html
Latest Review: Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid by Dr. Rachel Sims

Post by Carina Callegaro »

Good day,

I started a review a week ago, as my first. I'm not newly registered, but I haven't been active up until the end of April. And originally there was an update tab to the progress of my review. But now there is nothing at all. In the Team review section there is only a tab starting from Select, History and so on. No Update tab.. Unless I am looking in the wrong place all together? If anyone can help I would really appreciate it... My next update should be by the 9th May 2023, I'm ready with my review just need to post.

Return to “Introductions”