To present myself

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Balebi Alexis
Favorite Book: Surviving the Business of Healthcare
Currently Reading: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess
Bookshelf Size: 135

To present myself

Post by Balebi Alexis »

My name is Balebi Shukuru Alexis I am a Rwandan refugee living in african in Democratic Republic of congo country. I am bachelor in education and I did an online english training that we call: TEFL ( Teaching English as Foreign Language) from professional development institute approved by the university of california san diego. I am a volunteer teacher at Bethel High School 2. My visions are to be a teacher, a writer and a business man in the domain of education.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome! Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Balebi Alexis
Favorite Book: Surviving the Business of Healthcare
Currently Reading: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess
Bookshelf Size: 135

Post by Balebi Alexis »

Hello gali, thank you for your message. Yes, I have read FAQ and I would like to know how I can do to associate my address email with my paypal account. And I want to lead me how to submit my paypal account to review team?.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Balebi Alexis wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 07:39 Hello gali, thank you for your message. Yes, I have read FAQ and I would like to know how I can do to associate my address email with my paypal account. And I want to lead me how to submit my paypal account to review team?.
The link I gave you explains about that. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”