introduction

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
leopoldina888
Bookshelf Size: 0

introduction

Post by leopoldina888 »

Hi! I'm new at this, and not too technically proficient, but I'm asked to introduce myself, so here goes:

I am Antoinette from Hamden, CT. I am a retired Hamden Planning Administrator currently enrolled in a 4-year course, The Hartford Catholic Biblical School. I am in my third year and really enjoying the challenge--lots of reading and lots of writing, which I love to do. I have written lots of opinion articles in our local newspaper, and last December self-published my first book. I also plan to write my autobiography one day. I registered here to get a professional review of my book which did not sell well. I love to write and compose lots of personalized greeting cards for friends and relatives. I will be 84 this October and am in relatively good health. I have raised two exceptional children: my daughter is a doctor and my son is a lawyer--so I guess I did something right! :) They are the light of my life. I have a very full life and have enjoyed lots of traveling, and looking forward to Great Lakes trip next July.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Sammy00
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sammy00 »

Hi everyone! I'm Sammy and I'm 22. My life is not very interesting. I love reading books and watching Netflix. I also have a cat Thomas, he is cream colored and very cunning. I have a fairly routine job and an old car. But I love my boring life.

Return to “Introductions”