Hello there Reading World!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Livingthemomlife86
Currently Reading: There's a Rooster in My Bathroom!
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Hello there Reading World!

Post by Livingthemomlife86 »

Hello Everyone!!!! I am super stoked to have found this while surfing the web looking for ways to supplement my income while expanding my mind and maintaining my sanity during the current pandemic! My family and friends call me "Moochie," while my kids just call me "Mom." My recent birthday (shared with Earth Day) recently left me feeling as though life isn't all that it is cracked up to be ... "lost" doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I don't really know what to do anymore, and with no idea on where to begin to even try to start changing my attitude, here it seems, I've arrived. I just hope I can provide a little light, and maybe even some good advice to someone along my journey with this site! If anyone has tips, ideas, proven methods on how to help my family financially starting immediately, please don't hesitate to drop it like it's hotttttttt for me to take a look-see-at!!!! Thanks so much, and with much love <3 Mooch <3
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”