- Posts: 30
- Joined: 30 Jun 2020, 03:40
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 10
I'm not the social type, more like a lurker. I'm also an emotional person and I often base my reviews on the balance of emotions within a book.
I am someone who gets absorbed in the world of books, takes on the form of the main character and forgets himself.
Hence, I get to feel the emotions the MC goes through in full.
In this way, I limit my options by not reading novels with female protagonist, darker novels, horror novels or tragedies without closure.
Anyway, I'm not that good of a reviewer because I can be a bit biased or forgetful, so I apologize if I'm not good with my words. I am here to experiment if I can earn a few bucks with my level of amateur reviews.
I have read books since I was little, I can't count how many. I don't have a favourite author or novel in particular. My opinion changes with time, so I am mainly just into reading a good book that can make me forget about the world.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 45783
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: The Cat Who Blew the Whistle
- Bookshelf Size: 2015
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16