Hiya.

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
StardustHorizon
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hiya.

Post by StardustHorizon »

Hello. My name is Stardust Horizon and as you can see here, I'm new. I should probably introduce myself which, frankly, is always the hardest thing for me to do even if it's behind a keyboard and screen. I'm shy but I'm generally ok to be around. I won't bite. I generally like to read fiction books and I delve pretty heavily into them. I'm currently reading World War Z by Max Brooks. My favorite series is Harry Potter. (It turned me into the book fanatic I am today.) Uh, I would like my own library someday or some kind of book shop. Farfetched, I know but I just really like books. I also just ordered some Myst books by Rand Miller from Barnes and Nobles. so I can read them when they get here. Oh, and I really enjoy having physical copies of books so I can hold them in my hands and experience of turning the page as I read them; to experience the thrills and anticipation they hold.

I feel like I'm rambling but I guess this is more than an appropriate introduction. I will admit though, I am very skeptical about this. But I want to give it a try and I would like to learn how this works. I just really, really like books and I'm the type of person that gets super sad when I see a book damaged. (I'm borrowing that World War Z book from the library and it broke my heart seeing the condition it's in. D: ) Oh dear, I'm rambling again. Well, I guess that's all for now?

-Stardust Horizon

Return to “Introductions”