Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 25 Mar 2020, 21:06
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Just a quick note to introduce myself, as I am new to this opportunity. My name is Allison Townsend, I am a mom of two wonderful children and a grandmother of one. I am retired from the State of CT. Department of Developmental Disabilities after 21 years of service.
Reading has always been a passion of mine, whether it be a recreational read or for gaining knowledge. I look forward to starting this journey and assisting authors strive for excellence!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 43357
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: The Three Musketeers
- Bookshelf Size: 1987
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)