Bonjour, Hola and Ciao!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
SSLance
Bookshelf Size: 0

Bonjour, Hola and Ciao!

Post by SSLance »

Hey, how are you? My name is Sam. I'm from the USA and I love whales, dogs, and turtles. Birds are kinda cool, too. Nice to meet you guys. I've just slouched back into reading and, in all honesty, I have forgotten how much I loved it.

My favorite right now is The Help.
I don't particularly enjoy the author. There are many useless sentences and some misplaced adjectives in that book. But the story of the Help is one that will make you smile, will make you cry, and will make you care; one that deserves a place on the bookshelf and to be read again and again.

I am reading A Tale of Two Cities & the Harry Potter series (first time) right now.
Lucie Manette sucks. Madame Defarge rocks.

I.. don't really think I have an all-time favorite, but other books I really liked include the Hunger Games (not the series) by Suzanne Collins, and Jude by Kate Morgenroth.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to participating in the forum!
Ant
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 1

Post by Ant »

Hello and welcome, jump right on in. :D
RuqeeD
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by RuqeeD »

Hi there Sam. Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy it here.

Return to “Introductions”