Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
sydneyysabel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by sydneyysabel »

Hello. I’m an avid reader who reads a lot of fantasy and contemporary books but I also dabble in sci-fy and horror. I’m looking forward to using this site!
bevw

Post by bevw »

Hi everyone.

I've just signed up. I love to read - mostly historical fiction. but also mysteries and whatever else my mind decides is a good read for my brain at the moment. I'm a licensed massage therapist, I sell things online and offline and am always looking for ways to make my world a little better. When I'm reading my little boy shih-tzu is always laying by my side, usually snoring...lol

I look forward to whatever time I can spend here and I just LOVE being able to read new books.

Bev W
Renewdaily67
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Renewdaily67 »

Hi All! I landed here through the website Jobs-to-Careers. Have loved reading my whole life. Will read almost anything except horror, sci fi, and fantasy. So, if there are nonfiction, research, self-help, poetry, anything else to read...I will read it. Seems like a very interesting site. Looking forward to learning more, meeting interesting people and having some fun!
readingdad

Post by readingdad »

Hi everyone,
I am readingdad!! I just love reading to my two daughters....they usually fall asleep before I finish the first page though. lol

Is there a way to get paid for book reviews?
Thanks

readingdad
Chiefeyo

Post by Chiefeyo »

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to develop my reading skills and that's why I joined this forum... I hope I have people that were like me here
2hatcat

Post by 2hatcat »

I used to read scripts and books for major movie studios and producers for pay and for fun.
Van112
Currently Reading: How To Fall In Love
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivianne-nat.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Van112 »

Hello to all the bookworms out there. I am just so happy i found this great place where i can read, review, recommend books and talk to my fellow bookworms.
:techie-studyingbrown:

“I don't think all writers are sad, she said. I think it's the other way around- all sad people write.” - Langleav
duannbacon2365

Post by duannbacon2365 »

Hello, newbie here. I saw that ppl can get paid for reading and reviewing books for authors. I have a 20 yr old daughter that has been ill the past few yrs and needs ways to make money from home and she loves to read and is an aspiring writer. How do i find the authors who are paying for reviews on here? Thanks!
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Welcome, everyone!

For those interested in the Review Team (which is how you can get paid for reviewing books), please take a minute and read the FAQs. They explain about the Review Team, and how to join. :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
g1baca

Post by g1baca »

Greetings, I was school administrator and teacher for a total of forty years. Retired and looking forward to reviewing books. I also have a Library Science degree. I had the opportunity to work at our public library all four years of high school as well as all my years in college. Books have always been my interest
Ready to give it try here on Quick Books.
Ponyqueen
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters

Post by Ponyqueen »

Hello,
I am an avid reader of all things science, a good story and biographies. I’m excited to here about your literary adventures.
Monica Vinne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-vinne.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by Monica Vinne »

I am new here. I am glad to be a part of this book club.
Coco Chanel1

Post by Coco Chanel1 »

Hi,
I found this gig on Indeed. Not totally sure what to expect, but it sounds like it could be fun.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
lemaiyanjoram
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by lemaiyanjoram »

Am new here and happy to be part of the great bookclub

Return to “Introductions”