Hello!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Stasiak
Currently Reading: The Life of P.T. Barnum Written by Himself
Bookshelf Size: 219
Reading Device: B07M59FNM5

Icon Hello!

Post by Stasiak »

Hello there!

I would like to introduce myself! My name is Chris or sometimes they call me Topher. If you put them together you get Christopher! Clever right?

I am tremendously excited that I found this place! The reason, I use to run a blog site a few years ago called House of 1000 Books where I use to interview authors, did book reviews, and promote books. I supported the indie authors on Twitter! Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon with it and when I came back I noticed somebody else picked up the blog name. It was pretty big let down if I do say so myself!

I was thinking about doing it again, but whoop! whoop!, I found this place! So here I am!! I’m pumped to try it out here and see where this road takes me!
Crs webco
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: An American Conspiracy
Currently Reading: Resonant
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crs-webco.html
Latest Review: An American Conspiracy by Alan C. Moore
Reading Device: B07WGJ9KT3

Post by Crs webco »

Well, welcome Chris! I am Chris as well, although mine comes from Christine. I am a lover of most types of fiction books...but murder, mayhem, thrillers (but not horror), science fiction, and fantasy are my favorites. But I do read most anything except nonfiction....and I even do that once in a white if something jumps out and says "you need to read me". What are your favorite genres? Oops, I forgot to say historical fiction....especially if it is a little spicy in the details.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Nice, two nicknames! Which one you like the most? - Chris or Topher?Anyway, hello Chris and welcome! Enjoy your time on OBC!🇵🇭
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 559
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: GPS para el cielo by Jose Rafael Nunez Patino
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

Hi! Welcome to OnlineBookClub!

:text-welcomeconfetti:
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown

Return to “Introductions”