Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
x7heavens
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by x7heavens »

Hello guys, I am a new member, just joined today. Please guide me along. One of my favourite authors is John Grisham. :P
benfoldsgirl

Post by benfoldsgirl »

I'm new too. I just joined today.
Tracey Neal
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Book: The Hundred Dresses
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by Tracey Neal »

Hello there! I'm new too! :D Its nice to meet you both! (benfoldsgirl)..I take it you're a Ben Folds Five fan? :) Thats cool. I like their music too :)
Hope to see you two around the forums :wink:
benfoldsgirl

Post by benfoldsgirl »

Star wrote:Hello there! I'm new too! :D Its nice to meet you both! (benfoldsgirl)..I take it you're a Ben Folds Five fan? :) Thats cool. I like their music too :)
Yeah, Ben Folds Five is my favorite band. I just saw Ben Folds a couple of weekends ago. It was amazing.
Tracey Neal

Post by Tracey Neal »

benfoldsgirl wrote:
Star wrote:Hello there! I'm new too! :D Its nice to meet you both! (benfoldsgirl)..I take it you're a Ben Folds Five fan? :) Thats cool. I like their music too :)
Yeah, Ben Folds Five is my favorite band. I just saw Ben Folds a couple of weekends ago. It was amazing.
I've actually been to a few of their shows the past couple of years, but yeah their an awesome band. :wink:
benfoldsgirl

Post by benfoldsgirl »

Star wrote:
benfoldsgirl wrote:
I've actually been to a few of their shows the past couple of years, but yeah their an awesome band. :wink:
It was my second show. This one was a little more special to me because it was on the campus of the college I'm going to next year, so I just felt amazing.
Tracey Neal

Post by Tracey Neal »

benfoldsgirl wrote:
Dang girl! I just checked out your website...awwesome :) (I'm on the brink of beginning my life, and I have mixed feelings about the different aspects of that.) Total love that! :)
Excellent expression of oneself! I liked in your interests too you have (thinking) in there, thats cool, I'm the sameway :)
knightss

Post by knightss »

Brick is one of my favorite songs =)

welcome new members =)
"Words can be like x-rays, if you use them properly - they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced." - Huxely
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

Welcome my new friends!
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

Betelhem Demsie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-betelhem-demsie.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Betelhem Demsie »

Welcome friends! I joined this club 4 months ago, and it's cool to have you guys ๐Ÿ‘
kishajw54
In It Together VIP

Post by kishajw54 »

New member just joined yesterday
Melissaurbach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissaurbach.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Melissaurbach »

Hi! I'm new, too, and still learning where everything is and what everything means.

Return to โ€œIntroductionsโ€