Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Aggomez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Aggomez »

Hi! I am new here! Trying to become a book reviewer but not sure how to begin. Love reading, very interested to try this out! Thanks! :D
Dom Nic
Currently Reading: Cynthia and Dan
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Dom Nic »

Hello, I'm new here and trying to get the Best
Nosa001
2022 Reading Goal: 10
2022 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Nosa001 »

Hi Everyone my name is Nosa, I'm new here. Saw a YouTube review of this website and decided to join plus I could up my reading habit and read more before the end of the year
FunkyFlowerLady
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-funkyflowerlady.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by FunkyFlowerLady »

Hello, fellow book lovers! I'm Aish, 23 y/o, and an avid book reader. I found obc through a friend and wanted to be a part of this amazing community so I can discuss what I'm reading and review them for some extra bucks.
The love of your life is 'YOU'
Estherria
Currently Reading: One Hundred Years of Solitude
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-estherria.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
2022 Reading Goal: 25
2022 Goal Completion: 64%

Post by Estherria »

Hi everyone,
I love to read. I found Online Book Club indirectly through reading an article about ways to earn a second income.
Besides getting paid to do something that I'm already constantly doing, i.e., reading was great. However what further excites me is being part of a team that discover the best books while they're still fresh. I also really like having the opportunity to have a means to express my thoughts on books through the reviews.
vuyo_mabengu080

Post by vuyo_mabengu080 »

Hello everyone. I'm also a new member and very excited to be part of this amazing community. Thank you!!!

Return to “Introductions”