First Time Reviewer

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
NALANE1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon First Time Reviewer

Post by NALANE1 »

Hello my fellow book lovers! I am more than excited to give my honest opinion on all the great books to come my way. 2021 has been a year for the books! What I've always believe is our derivatives sometimes hold more conations to them than we could ever imagine. That's the beauty of our words for you, so powerful, once spoken out loud into the world those words travel; linger, better yet in our souls. So we choose wisely for the most part and move freely the rest of the way. That being stated, I am so excited to have a safe place to express my thoughts with all and I only hope it helps you decided your own rhythms for the book in mind on your next "To Read List" ! Thank you!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome! Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
dothackjhe
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by dothackjhe »

I look forward to reviewing my first book as well.

Return to “Introductions”