Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by gali »

Welcome all! Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
ReginaVillaire_08
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by ReginaVillaire_08 »

Hi, my name is Karylle. I am very much pleasured to join this club.
I really am into reading, especially fantasy, romance, and historical ones. :D :lol2:
gali

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Tania Jean Budworth
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tania Jean Budworth »

Hello everyone
My name is Tania and I look forward to reading, reviewing and discussing some amazing books with you
Danielle75
Currently Reading: The Mems: Return to the Hidden World
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Danielle75 »

Hello everyone! My name is Danielle N. Thornewell and I am new here. I was born on July 7, 1975 to Kenneth and Virginia Reed. My family also consists of two sisters Toni and Lynnette. I have been married for over 22 years to a wonderful man named Robert and have two children, Alexis, and Adam.

I attended Hammonton Elementary and Middle Schools. In 1993 I graduated from Hammonton High School. In 2020 I graduated from Atlantic Cape Community College with my Associates Degree in Office Systems Technology.

I continue to reside in Hammonton, NJ.

I have always been extremely interested in writing poetry and short stories since I was incredibly young. I currently have a two part children's / young adult book that has been published.

I was away from writing for many years and have only recently came back to it now that my children are grown.
Last edited by gali on 07 Sep 2021, 00:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Self-promoting
jodegagne123

Post by jodegagne123 »

My name is Jocelyn and am new to this forum. I am a recreational reader of mostly mysteries however also like books, (Susan Wiggs, Maeve Binchy), that focus on family dynamics, relationships, and various life stories. I hope I can do this site justice by contributing & getting involved.
_reol

Post by _reol »

Hi everyone!!
I'm Reol, a student nurse and a booklover. Found this page through my friend. Feels nice to be here
Prarthna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prarthna.html
Latest Review: The Farmer by Sam Braidwood

Post by Prarthna »

Hello everyone!
My name is Prarthna. I love to read thriller, sci-fi, fantasy and romance novels. I am glad I found this site :)
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Salah bourouba »

Hello everyone, my name is Afra I am a mom of my beautiful one year old son, it took me three years to have him so am very blessed now thank god. I have been through a lot in my life so far but reading always helped disconnect and be free from anything and everything, so when I found this forum it was like an angel in disguise, i am very happy to meet you all
MamaDhi
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamadhi.html
Latest Review: Customer Service Is DEAD by Mitche Graf

Post by MamaDhi »

Hello, I'm MamaDhi a relative of Dee Robert. Because i love to read and be a part of bookclubs, I was informed of this place by her. Although we do not stay together all the time, apparently I am to inform when any of our family members join up Obc according to the info for new members. I hope this is seen by the admins
gali

Post by gali »

MamaDhi wrote: 20 Sep 2021, 03:12 Hello, I'm MamaDhi a relative of Dee Robert. Because i love to read and be a part of bookclubs, I was informed of this place by her. Although we do not stay together all the time, apparently I am to inform when any of our family members join up Obc according to the info for new members. I hope this is seen by the admins
Thank you for letting us know. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

gali

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

CertifiedAya

Post by CertifiedAya »

Hello everyone I'm Aya, and I love reading books especially short stories, reading really helps improve my vocabulary and character. I'm very excited to be starting here it feels like my very own book club. 🙂
daiemah_malik
Reading Device: B08N5W4NNB

Post by daiemah_malik »

Hey everyone, I am an 18-year-old reader and writer from India. Reading has been one of my favorite activities since childhood. I am really happy to finally be a part of this book club. Looking forward to many more interesting discussions ahead!
SRINIDH

Post by SRINIDH »

Hello everyone
I'm a 16 year old and an avid reader.
I enjoy reading Fantasy, YA, Contemporary and Mystery. Found this place for my reviews.

Return to “Introductions”