Fiction

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Jamillahnamanda13
Bookshelf Size: 0

Fiction

Post by Jamillahnamanda13 »

I like reading fiction novels. I personally do not have a problem with paranormal novels, romance , thriller and classics. Also , i am open to specific book recommendations.
Letora
Favorite Book: Wicked Saints
Currently Reading: the air between
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-letora.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Letora »

What authors have you read before? Are there any series that you have enjoyed over others? I love Kim Harrison's Hollows series. She has strong female leads, mystery, action, magic, romance and humor all bundled into one series. I also like to suggest Devon Monk and her Allie Becktrom series. This one focuses on basically a magic detective called a hound, who can literally smell different kinds of magic.
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”