Looking For A Book With A Cool Male Main Character

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Joshehh
Bookshelf Size: 0

Looking For A Book With A Cool Male Main Character

Post by Joshehh »

Can you guys recommend me some good books with popular male main characters? The reason I’m looking for male main characters is because I can relate to them easier.

By popular M.C., I mean a boy who has a good amount of friends and gets along well with his peers. He should have a cool personality. I would also like it if there was a good bit of romance sprinkled throughout the book. More the merrier. It would be awesome if the main character was a teenager. Around the ages of high school years. Any book that over-glorifies the main character is definitely welcome, haha.

Books that I enjoyed were Sway by Kat Spears and the Cherub Series by Robert Muchamore. Thanks a bunch!
Louanne Piccolo
Currently Reading: A Judegement in Stone
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-louanne-piccolo.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Louanne Piccolo »

Ok, he's not a teenager but there is an element of nostalgia, and the character is very cool! Have you read "This is Where I Leave You" by Jonathan Tropper?
He has other books too, but this is the best for me and the main character is great.
It's likely I will die next to a pile of things I was meaning to read - Lemony Snicket
Joshehh

Post by Joshehh »

Louanne Piccolo wrote: 14 Jan 2019, 11:46 Ok, he's not a teenager but there is an element of nostalgia, and the character is very cool! Have you read "This is Where I Leave You" by Jonathan Tropper?
He has other books too, but this is the best for me and the main character is great.
the cover and description gave me chills. thanks a bunch!
Joshehh

Post by Joshehh »

Louanne Piccolo wrote: 14 Jan 2019, 11:46 Ok, he's not a teenager but there is an element of nostalgia, and the character is very cool! Have you read "This is Where I Leave You" by Jonathan Tropper?
i’m halfway into this book and i can’t describe the emotions i’m feeling right now. i’m so thankful that you recommended this to me. really, thank you so much.
Louanne Piccolo

My absolute pleasure! I'm glad you like it. There's also a film about this book, but the book is better, of course!
It's likely I will die next to a pile of things I was meaning to read - Lemony Snicket
Louanne Piccolo

Another cool male character is in The Mystery Man Series by Bateman. Not the same type of book at all, but good nonetheless.
Lee-Ann20
Currently Reading: Lovely War
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lee-ann20.html
Latest Review: Lingering Poets by Logan Lamech

Post by Lee-Ann20 »

The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”