Modern time slice of life novel with real harem and good characters

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Wissen
Bookshelf Size: 0

Modern time slice of life novel with real harem and good characters

Post by Wissen »

Hi all!

Sorry for strange request, but right now I am really confused, because I can't find anything.

Harem stuff are very popular in Asian novels and in YA low fantasy novels, but in most cases it's only a fan service.

I am looking for a slice of life romance novel, where harem is a main theme (a little action or mysticism is ok). I am more interested in how characters and relationships can develop to lead to such situation, how normal girls and sane guy can make such decision, how will they deal with it on daily basis, what will be opinion of their friends/families and so on.

Sure, some 18+ stuff is allowed.

And no, it's not the same as guy has many love interests and is simply choosing one. It should be officially declared harem relationships.

I think the main problem is that such theme is a taboo, especially if it's too realistically described.

I prefer young reading books about young people: high school or college students (older than 18).

Any suggestions please? Even among non-published web novels?

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”