REAL enemies-turned-lovers romance?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Nyna
Bookshelf Size: 0

REAL enemies-turned-lovers romance?

Post by Nyna »

Im looking for enemies turned lovers romance novels with no insta-love,body betrayal, or obsession over how either side looks. I've had enough of these things. I am looking for a good, solid, character-driven romance where two people go from hating to liking to loving each other without mentioning a single thing about looks. Please and thank you.
soniabrar822

Post by soniabrar822 »

From Lukov with love and also anything u can do are both great books about two characters that go from hating each to loving each other
Nyna

Post by Nyna »

soniabrar822 wrote: 03 Nov 2018, 16:16 From Lukov with love and also anything u can do are both great books about two characters that go from hating each to loving each other
Looks promising. Thank you!
serendipity 27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 286
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-serendipity-27.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by serendipity 27 »

Have you tried "A court of thorns and roses" by Sara J. Maas. That's a really good series. There's also Gena Showalter's "The Hotter You Burn".
Give me the courage to get through this week...or at least a big bar of chocolate :D
sri varshini303041
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sri-varshini303041.html
Latest Review: Fish Wielder by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by sri varshini303041 »

Have you read Bully by Penelope Douglas? it's book one of the Fall Away series. In fact, you should try the entire series. I think its intense and it might suit your tastes. http://a.co/d/1m9sHfA

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”