Looking to use books to improve.

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Nonreader1993
Bookshelf Size: 0

Looking to use books to improve.

Post by Nonreader1993 »

I’ll open up with a statement: I hate reading. However in saying this statement, I am very much aware that books are a vessel of knowledge, and I being a man who seeks knowledge would greatly benefit from books, however I’m looking for books on a few topics which I will point out:

-Productivity
-Motivation
-Determination
-Stress
-Depression
-Anxiety
-Optimism
-Life(as a whole)
-Negativity
-Positivity

If anyone can point out some good reads related to any of those topics, I would appreciate it a great deal, I’ll check by frequently to see if there are any reccomendations.

Thank you for reading.
Sumra Abbas
Currently Reading: Bama Boy
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Sumra Abbas »

Alchemist by Paul coelho is one of the best book for this purpose.
Ksharmilla
Currently Reading: Going Wild
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ksharmilla.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Ksharmilla »

I would recommend the secret series for life on the whole. Other great ones are Mind Whispering by Tara Bennet Goleman and Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert, who is also the author of Eat, Pray, Love.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”