Horror / Romance Recommendations ?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
lovecrafted
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Icon Horror / Romance Recommendations ?

Post by lovecrafted »

Hello there ! I'm Lyle ! I'm eighteen years old and have a deep love for psychological horror and romance literature. In the psychological horror aspect I prefer books that contain content about serial killers whether it be fiction or nonfiction. It can have a underlying supernatural element to it but I prefer it not. In the romance genre I prefer there to be lots of angst and sometimes I don't want a fairy-tale ending. Sometimes. Usually I do ! But I definitely don't want anything thats sickly sweet and innocent and feels like it fell out of a Disney movie. I like it if there is some " adult " scenes but its not required. Also, a cool combo of the two might be like a " Heathers " type of romance ? I don't know, I always found that an interesting concept. I also love anything that has to do with horses, especially ones out in the wild doing their thing like in " Paint The Wind " by Pam Munoz Ryan.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”