Romance novel suggestions

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Glenora
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Romance novel suggestions

Post by Glenora »

I would highly recommend the Did I Mention series by Estelle Masksme, it’s about a girl who fall in love with her stepbrother, it may sound weird but its really good. It’s a series of three books and each is around 400 pages.
Cheshire_wolf
Favorite Author: J.R. Ward
Favorite Book: Allison's Adventures in Underland
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheshire-wolf.html
Latest Review: Guardian of Deceit by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00TXSSXJ0
fav_author_id: 4145

Post by Cheshire_wolf »

VJohnson0615 wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 10:46 I love Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series. It's paranormal romance and there are 17 books in the series. If you're looking for contemporary romance, I've really been enjoying Vi Keeland lately. She writes funny, quirky romance novels.
I totally agree here. :D
Sheetal_22564
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheetal-22564.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Sheetal_22564 »

There many authors you can go for like Colleen Hovers, Robert Their, Kresley Cole, J.R. Ward, Richelle Mead and many more. Most of them are of fantasy genre but a very good romance. You can also go for classic romance novels too
- Sheetal
Thea Frederick
Currently Reading: Little Dorrit
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thea-frederick.html
Latest Review: How to Cope: Parenting a Child with Special Needs by Christine E. Staple Ebanks

Post by Thea Frederick »

mac83 wrote: 20 Aug 2018, 16:17 Hi all,
I am really into romance books. I read a lot of Nora Roberts and have read a lot of books by Nicholas Sparks. I like ones with a happy ending. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!
I also love romance novels and one of my favorites is The Golden Princess and the Moon by Anna Maria Mendell. Another great one is Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. North and South by Elisabeth Gaskell is also good.
The Inheritance is also a really sweet one, it was Louisa May Alcott’s first novel. It has a nice comparison between what good love looks like versus a passionate, lustful, selfish love. So well written for someone of only seventeen years!
-Thea M. Frederick
Justjaal_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justjaal.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Ascension of Akistry by Matthew Tysz

Post by Justjaal_ »

If you like a sweet young adult romance, I recommend the trilogy "To all the boys I've loved before" by Jenny Han. Also, the books of Rainbow Rowell are beautiful. She's one of my favorite authors. If you want a dramatic and intense story, I recommend the author Colleen Hoover.
Sammy822
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sammy822.html
Latest Review: Russia's Biggest Hack by James E. Doucette

Post by Sammy822 »

My favorite romance authors are RS Grey, LJ Shen, Elle Kennedy, Penelope Doughlas, and Christina Lauren. If you love romance novels, do check out their books. I hope you like them as much as I do.
houligan19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-houligan19.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by houligan19 »

I just finished the first Galactic Gladiators series by Anna Hackett.
A bunch of humans kidnapped and enslaved, then rescued by alien gladiators. Plenty of action and plenty of romance. I will read more of her books soon.
Justine Ocsebio
Currently Reading: Dancing Under The Stars
Bookshelf Size: 245
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justine-ocsebio.html
Latest Review: Under Nazi Noses by John Tepper Marlin (Translator), Erik Schaap (Dutch Author)

Post by Justine Ocsebio »

If you’re into RomCom, try The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”