Reading suggestions please!

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Taekwondoqueen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taekwondoqueen.html
Latest Review: World, Incorporated by Tom Gariffo

Reading suggestions please!

Post by Taekwondoqueen »

I have just finished reading The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone and it was incredible! If anybody has any books they would like to suggest to me like that one, I would be more than grateful. If you have never read The Hatching, it is basically a sci-fi apocalyptic thriller.
Maemuna
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maemuna.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Post by Maemuna »

i will read this book. Read The world incorporated, it is best book. Presently ,I am reading it.
Betykm
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25

Post by Betykm »

The hatching sounds great I will try it also..thanks for sharing
Sumra Abbas
Currently Reading: Bama Boy
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Sumra Abbas »

The Confession of an Economic Hitman by Jhon Perkins. Its incredible! Its about how largest financial institutes i.e. IBRD and IMF treat under developed countries. How bigger countries try to exploit smaller economies. Non fictional in nature!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”