Cozy Mysteries

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Vscholz
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Bookshelf Size: 816
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vscholz.html
Latest Review: Primrose’s Curse by Kiara Shankar, Vinay Shankar
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Cozy Mysteries

Post by Vscholz »

Over the past two years, I have been reading a LOT of cozy mysteries, mostly of tthtthe paranormal variety. I have read a few series by Amanda M. Lee (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, Mystic Caravan, and Charlie Rhodes)--all of which are available through Kindle Unlimited. I have also read one of the southern witch series by Amanda Boyle, and I am currently reading Danielle Garrett's Beechwood Harbor series.

I enjoy these fantastical tales because they are lighthearted. However, I fear burn-out because I see the same lines, characters, and relationships in different settings and with different names. It gets to be the same thing but slightly different.

Does anyone have suggestions? As you may have gathered, I have Kindle Unlimited, but I also have access to a few libraries through OverDrive.

Thanks in advance!
As for you & your heart & the things you said & didn't say, she will remember them all when men are fairy tales in books written by rabbits. (Schmendrick the Magician)

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”