Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you.
If you are looking for general recommendations
rather than personalized recommendations
, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team
- Posts: 204
- Joined: 21 Jun 2018, 13:01
- Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
- Bookshelf Size: 452
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
- Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller
I love YA fantasy, and even more so if there are LGBT characters. For example, I really enjoyed works by Malinda Lo and 'Of Fire and Stars' by Audrey Coulthurst. Do you guys know of any more fantasy LGBT books (young adult and adult) I should check out? Thanks!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 01 Jul 2018, 20:33
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Captive Prince by C.S Pacat
Hero by Perry Moore
Loved both of these books you should check them out!
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 32633
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
- Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: Moby Dick;
- Bookshelf Size: 934
- fav_author_id: 3249
Seanan McGuire's Wayward Children series. Portal fantasy with LGBTQ+ rep. Very good.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."