Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you.
If you are looking for general recommendations
rather than personalized recommendations
, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team
- Posts: 204
- Joined: 21 Jun 2018, 13:01
- Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
- Bookshelf Size: 452
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
- Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller
I love YA fantasy, and even more so if there are LGBT characters. For example, I really enjoyed works by Malinda Lo and 'Of Fire and Stars' by Audrey Coulthurst. Do you guys know of any more fantasy LGBT books (young adult and adult) I should check out? Thanks!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 01 Jul 2018, 20:33
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Captive Prince by C.S Pacat
Hero by Perry Moore
Loved both of these books you should check them out!
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 31533
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 56
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
- Favorite Author: Too many to list
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: Black
- Bookshelf Size: 883
Seanan McGuire's Wayward Children series. Portal fantasy with LGBTQ+ rep. Very good.
If we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.
We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.