LGBT Fantasy

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
KatSims92
Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
Bookshelf Size: 452
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

LGBT Fantasy

Post by KatSims92 » 01 Jul 2018, 12:49

I love YA fantasy, and even more so if there are LGBT characters. For example, I really enjoyed works by Malinda Lo and 'Of Fire and Stars' by Audrey Coulthurst. Do you guys know of any more fantasy LGBT books (young adult and adult) I should check out? Thanks!

Moon Gypsy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Moon Gypsy » 01 Jul 2018, 20:36

Captive Prince by C.S Pacat
Hero by Perry Moore
Loved both of these books you should check them out!

Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
2018 Reading Goal: 65
2017 Reading Goal: 60
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 56
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
Favorite Author: Too many to list
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: Black
Bookshelf Size: 883

Post by Gravy » 08 Jul 2018, 06:48

Seanan McGuire's Wayward Children series. Portal fantasy with LGBTQ+ rep. Very good.
If we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.

We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

Return to ‚ÄúPersonalized Reading Recommendations‚ÄĚ