Dreams and what they mean by Leonard R. N. Ashley

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Kelsey anne
Currently Reading: Murder on the Orient Express
Bookshelf Size: 4

Dreams and what they mean by Leonard R. N. Ashley

Post by Kelsey anne »

The complete book of dreams and what they mean is everything that the title entails. It has a lot of information on history, myths, and science. This book is great from a psychological point of view however; I am looking for a book that is more focused on dreams itself. I am a lucid dreamer and often have the same dreams and every now and again sometimes my dreams actually come true in real life. I am interested in astrology and I am trying to figure out what some of my dreams mean. I can easily google what my dreams mean but I end up getting many different answers and in the end I still can't find what I'm looking for. Can anyone recommend a book that is about specific dreams and can explain why I have these dreams?
littlejoan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by littlejoan »

I recommend The undiscovered self by C.G Jung

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”